fourteen.

ONLY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Fourteen.

“Sana, stop pacing. You’re going to wear down the flood.” Mina reminded for what felt like the hundredth time. 

 

The older eventually skidded to a halt, looking back at the younger who just looked up at her and waited patiently for her to take a seat. She sat down next to her, her leg bouncing as she anxiously waited for the moment that Momo would finally emerge from the two big white doors and finally into the waiting room. 

 

A conference with the doctors had already been completed, informing the sister’s just exactly what Momo’s mental state was. She had made progress in her few days checked in, she was nowhere near better, but it was a start. They had sat down and made a plan, already started a few referrals for therapy for the woman, and instructed Mina and Sana on what they could do to try and help the best they could. Now it was just a waiting game when Momo finally emerged from the ward and into their waiting arms. 

 

Sana was anxious, it was obvious enough to tell. How her head flew up every time the doors opened up, sinking back down in disappointment when it wasn’t the store owner. Her knee never stopped bouncing, it was rough. All she wanted was Momo back in her arms, safe and sound. Sana was a mystery. Truly. Mina just couldn’t get a read on her sometimes, she was a bit rude, very cold, and had walls up the size of the great wall. She was rude, and not someone Mina would have voluntarily put herself around in different circumstances. But there were moments like this or that one time Mina found her sobbing in the bathroom that really made her question where Sana was mentally. What had caused her to internalize this so much and make her how she is. But Mina couldn’t remember, and she hated herself for that.

 

It made her want to cry sometimes, how Momo looked her dead in the eyes and told her she hated her because of a decision that she couldn’t even remember making, or how Sana looked at her with this sad nostalgia, or Dahyun was always conflicted when it came to her. But she couldn’t ing remember. She couldn’t remember any of it. Sometimes her head would feel like it was going to split in two, and she would catch fleeting memories of who she once was but that was it. That was it. 

 

The doors opened once again, and time seemed to stop altogether. Momo stood there, her hair down and wavy, her bangs brushed out of her face exposing her forehead for the first time Mina had ever seen, wearing the same clothes she had been checked in with. 

 

.“Momo!” 

 

Sana ran, bolting up from her chair and across the waiting room to where the woman had just emerged from large white doors. Momo just smiled and held out her arms, accepting Sana as the woman barreled into her wrapping her up so tight as if she let go for a second Momo would disappear. Mina watched from the sidelines, obse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter