ten.

ONLY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
TEN.

“Fancy meeting you here.”

Mina looked up from the counter when she saw Nayeon stroll into their convenience store, a playful smirk on her face. She sent her a small nod as the woman grabbed a bag of chips and placed them on the countertop. Mina rang the chips just like Sana had taught her, she didn’t even have to say the price because Nayeon had already handed over the exact change and opened the bag. She sat on the counter, holding out a chip. “Take one.”


After accepting it she popped it into , raising an eyebrow at Nayeon, "What's up?"


"Do you need a job?" Nayeon inquired, "We have a spot open at the café if you don't want to work here."


After considering it for a few seconds, Mina shook her head, "I'm good, thank you."


"The offer is still there if you change your mind." Nayeon popped another chip into , "And do you want to hang out soon? Like all of us?"


"All of us?"


"Us three, you, Sana, Momo, Dahyun, and her two kindergarteners." Nayeon smiled, "It's been a long time since we did that."


"I'll have to convince me Sana, I don't think she's talking to Dahyun since everything happened."


"Yeah, no worries," Nayeon took a peep at her phone, "It's almost 3AM, do you want me to walk you home?"


"No it should be fine," Mina have her a reassuring smile, "The morning shift should be here any minute."


"You sure?"


"Yeah, I'm sure."


Nayeon nodded and sat up, placing an overdramatic kiss on Mina's cheek, "Alright call me with that answer about hanging out, okay?"


"Okay." 


And then Nayeon slipped out of the store, just as fast as she entered. The part-timer entered a few minutes later and Mina left, relieved to finally go home and get some sleep. She took a few steps outside before an arm wrapped around her shoulder sending her screaming and turning to the direction of the body, seeing one Kim Dahyun staring back at her. "Don't do that!"


"Surprise!"


"I hate you, did you know that?" Mina grumbled.


"Of course, I'm here to walk you home."


"I can get home by myself."


"I know, but isn't company fun?"


"You're right."


Dahyun smiled as they started walking down the streets, it had snowed earlier in the day blanketing the asphalt in a soft white blanket that seeped cold into her shoes. The two of them walked in the quiet, before Dahyun realized Mina wasn't at pace with her anymore. Dahyun turned slowly to see Mina had slowed her pace, a hand raised to her head eyes closed. "What's wrong?"


"What?" Mina opened her eyes, and sent Dahyun a weak smile, "It's nothing, I just have a headache."


"You do?" Without having to be asked, she walked in front of Mina, crouched down and motioned for her to hop on. "Let's go."


"No, it's okay."


"C'monn."


"I might be a little heavy." The older warned, cautiously clumping onto Dahyun's back, and wrapped her arms around the girl's neck. Dahyun stood up, and started walking down the street again. She felt Mina rest her chin on her shoulder, smiling a bit to herself. "Why are you so late anyways?"


"I had AA, then I decided to go for a walk. I was actually going to your store to talk to Sana."


That shocked Mina a bit, "what?"


"I think there is something wrong with Momo."


"Me too."


"Then you need to talk to her and find out, before something happens."


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter