seven.

ONLY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
SEVEN.

"I'm home!" 

Mina walked into the house, trying to keep an ear out for any sort of movement in the household. She kicked off her shoes and made her way to the kitchen finding it empty and no plate left out for her. 

That was a bit odd. 

Maybe Mina had really pushed Sana this time, had over stepped her boundaries. How was she supposed to know? She'd apologize when she saw her again. 

After grabbing a small bowl of ice cream she floppped onto the livingroom couch, her head absolutely throbbed after what Dahyun had told her. And she was left with the indecision if it actually was better or worse to know. 

The car ride home had been completely silent, save for some of Dahyun's music playing in the background. Neither girl knew what to say or where to go from here. Knowing that shifted her perspective of Dahyun, but also opened her eyes a bit. Maybe there was something else going on, an underlying factor that Mina never saw. 

Who knows. 

She finished her ice cream and practically threw it into the sink, rinsing it off and threw it into what Sana called the 'drying rack' (the dishwasher). She took the time to stare at the picture frames once again. 

Right after her accident, they felt fake. Like someone had photoshoped her into these photos, and this was just some sort of game. But now, they felt a little more tangible. A little more real. 

"Mina?"

Startling her fron her thoughts, she turned around to see Sana and Momo standing there looking at her with a curious expression. She offered a shy smile, nodding in hello to them as they shugged off their own coats and let themselves into the house. She followed behind closely, watching as they set out a container of food on the counter, affectionately marked; Mina. 

"We got you something, we weren't sure if you were going to eat with Dahyun or not." Momo explained, and Mina declined eating for now, tucking it away for later. She didn't have an appetite anymore. 

Mina could've smacked herself, because she never noticed how tired the couple looked. Sana walked around with her shoulders hunched, like she was carrying the weight of the world constantly. The stress of Mina, the store, and everything else seemed to weigh on her, and Mina could see it clearly now. 

Momo had deep bags under her eyes from repetitive nights of no sleep. She knew Momo had nightmares, she didn't know what about, but she had heard the woman wonder around the house at the wee hours of the morning. 

It made her wonder how she never noticed this before. "Sana, I'm sorry-"

"I know, I am too." Sana cut off, letting out a tired yawn. 

"Dahyun told me everything."

"She did?"

"Yeah."

Sana sent Momo a look, who just shrugged. Sana nodded back, before turning her attention back to Mina, "Do you have any questions?"

"Were we close?"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter