four.

ONLY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
FOUR.

Drrring

 

Sana looked up from her position behind the counter, a tired smile on her lips, "Welcome!"

 

It was late, and their part timer had called out. Momo had just cover the shift in the morning, and no one was about to stick Mina in this position, so here Sana was. Completely not loving life. Sana had opened up a small convenience store with her girlfriend when they first arrived in Korea, all the way back when Mina was fourteen. The then nineteen year old Sana had no clue what to do, now just given her younger sister so she put all her money into the store and it was enough to get them by, and Mina through college. She had a bit of money she just hired a few workers and never really had to come in. But Mina's accident, and the hospital bills put a damper on that, causing her and Momo to have to work shifts often. 

 

Mina had returned late last night anyways, and things have been a bit tense ever since. She heard the person that entered the shop rustle around, and she turned back to her phone scrolling through instagram absentmindedly. A bottle was placed on the counter, and Sana scanned it, turning to the person in front of her, "That'll be $0.99- why are you here."

 

"I think we need to talk." Tzuyu shrugged handing Sana a one. The woman put it into the cash register and watched as Tzuyu opened up the container and took a sip, "about Mina."

 

"What about her?"

 

"You and I both want Mina and Dahyun to be separated." Tzuyu stated, pausing for a second to give Sana a chance to argue. She didn't. "They both are recovering, and I think this will set them back."

 

"Okay, continue."

 

"Dahyun has been out of rehab for about six months now, and she's doing good. Mina, well I don't really know. She's awake? So that's good. I just don't want history to repeat itself."

 

"Tzuyu." Standing up straight, Sana frowned, "Just cut to the point. What do you want."

 

"Don't let Mina come over anymore, it's not good for Dahyun. I know she doesn't remember, but Dahyun does. She abandoned Dahyun, and I know she's still hurt."

 

"Mina had no other choice." Sana argued, feeling her temper start to flare up, "You three keep trying to make it seem like Mina just left Dahyun as soon as things got rough. Like she never cared. You and I know damn well she tried her goddamn best, but that ing drunk ruined them. Not Mina."

 

Tzuyu just took another sip of her drink, before taking a deep breath, "This is why I came to you. I don't want them to get hurt again."

 

"Me too."

 

"So we are in agreement."

 

"I guess we are." 

 

The taller girl smiled before walking towards the exit, she half opened the door before turning back, "I don't blame Mina as much I blame you. You were the one whispering in her ear to leave."

 

"I was only telling her what was best for her."

 

"And how'd that work out for you?" Tzuyu questioned, tilting her head, "Obviously not to well, because Mina drove into on coming traffic."

 

"You don't know anything."

 

"You're right, that's just what Nayeon told me. I asked her about what happened, because you two apparently didn't find it important to tell us. You guys don't know if it was on purpose or accidental."

 

"It wasn't on purpose."

 

"Yeah? Did Mina remember to tell you that? She was only a block away from Dahyun's rehab center. Kind of suspicious."

 

"Tzuyu."

 

"Sana."

 

"Get the hell out of my store."

 

"Gladly." Tzuyu fake saulted, "Keep Mina away, and I'll do the same with Dahyun."

 

The door closed and Sana let out a breath she didn't even realize she was holding. She relaxed in her chair and tried to go back to scrolling through Instagram on her phone. 

 

God she really couldn't stand Chou Tzuyu.

 

...


 

"You see, know I just think your following me." Dahyun said, turning around and saw Mina standing behind her in line. The girl just smiled and held up a five dollar bill.

 

"I'm here for my drink."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter