one.

ONLY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
ONE.

I'll have a Blue Christmas without you

The soft melody of a song Mina didn't know was what woke her up. Slowly, heavy eyes started go flutter open, trying to take in her blurry surroundings. A mask covered her nose and mouth, fogging up as she took deep breaths. felt raw, and scratchy, as she tried to desperately call out the only word floating around her mind, "dahyun."

I'll be so blue just thinking about you

"dahyun."

"Oh- Momo!" A woman's voice called out from the other side of the room. Mina tried to focus her eyes in the direction of the call. A blonde woman quickly approached her bed, gripping onto the rails looking in a direction over Mina. "Momo! Get the doctor! I think she is waking up!"

Decorations of red on a green Christmas tree

"Mina? Mina! Can you hear us?" A new voice asked, her voice somewhere lost in the valley between excitement and panic. Her face popped into view, big wide eyes shiny with unshed tears, and black hair draping down her face.

Slowly Mina raised a hand to her mask, attempting to tug on it but was quickly stopped by the blonde woman. still hurts, and her lips felt chapped, barely moving as she tried to voice her concerns a little louder, "Dahyun. Where is she?"

Won't be the same dear, if you're not here with me

"Ms.Myoui? Can you hear me?" The flashlight that was subsequently shone directly in her eyes hurt her head, so attempted to close them as the doctor held it open. The woman smiled and let go of her face, tucking the small flashlight into the pocket of her white coat, and held up three fingers. "How many fingers do you see?"

"Three." Mina rasped out, soft and dry. A loud sob errupted from somewhere in the room, a position Mina couldn't exactly pin point. She turned her head away from the doctor, seeing the blonde woman sobbing into the woman black hair's chest. The woman just comfortingly rubbed a hand up and down her arm, trying to calm the crying. "Dahyun."

And when those blue snowflakes start falling

"It must be a Christmas miracle!" The woman with the black hair cheered, flashing Mina a smile when she saw her head roll in their direction. The crying woman seemed to calm a bit, sniffling and turned towards the doctor.

"Dahyun."

"Dr.Bae, is she going to be alright?" The blonde woman asked and the doctor smiled.

"I think Ms.Mouyi woke up to say Merry Christmas next week." The doctor smiled, placing a comforting hand on the woman's shoulder. "And happy new year."

That's when those blue memories start calling

"Where's Dahyun?" Mina asked once again, this time earning the attention of the woman with black hair. She hummed, reaching over the bed and gently petting Mina's hair. She only frowned when Mina tried to scoot her head away, looking up at her. Confusion laced her eyes. Confusion on why she was here, who these people were, where she was. "who are you?"

The comforting smile slowly melted off of the woman's face, and she removed her hand, holding it close to her chest, "It's me, Momo. You know me Minari."

"Minari?" Mina repeated, looking over at the other two women in the room. Both of their expressions morphing from happiness to something Mina just couldn't place. "What's going on. Where am I? Who are you people."

"Ms.Myoui, please calm down." The woman in the white coat interjected, quickly taking her flashlight back out.

You'll be doin' all right, with your Christmas of white

"Ma'am, could you tell me your name?" The doctor asked gently, worry starting to etch her face.

"I-I can't."

"Why?"

"I don't know it."

"Do you know who those people are?" The doctor asked, pointing over to Sana and Momo's horrified expressions.

"No."

"You know me!" Sana wailed suddenly, trying to break free from Momo's tight grip on her, "Stop playing."

"How old are you Ms.Myoui?"

"I don't know."

The doctor nodded, closing her eyes before opening the again and turned to Momo and Sana, "We need to run some tests before I can give an official diagnosis."

"Can you give an nonofficial?" Momo asked.

"Amnesia." Dr.Bae answered, before curtly making her exit.

But I'll have a blue, blue blue blue Christmas

Sana sighed slamming her hand onto radio next sitting atop her bedside table, the music stopped, bathing the room in a silence save for the steady beat of the heart monitor. Sana, Momo, and Mina sat there just staring at eachother.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter