Know You Better

I'll Always Have You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura posted her selca holding the cat plushie that Chaeyeon got for her on instagram.

Her caption wrote: "Thank you, Chaeyeon for trying your best just to get this cat. We look the same, right?🐱"

She also tagged Chaeyeon on her post. Just a few seconds after posting, Sakura saw Chaeyeon liked her post. She even commented on it. "So cute! I'll get it faster next time."

Sakura replied to Chaeyeon's comment. "It doesn't matter how fast you got it. Besides, I enjoyed watching you try so hard. I think it's cute! ☺" 

Few minutes later, Chaeyeon also posted her selca holding the bear stuff toy that Sakura got for her.

Her caption read: "My first date got this for me.Β πŸ’—β€œ Sakura is also tagged on her post.

Yena liked the post and commented, "Elsa is in love." Chaeyeon replied to Yena's comment, "Stop it, Donkey Kong!"

Chaeyeon stared at her phone after posting on instagram. She's waiting for Sakura to at least tap the heart button too. 'Maybe she didn't like how I captioned it', she thought. She even considered editing the caption of her post. After giving it some thought, she just let it be. She logged out.


Sakura is busy preparing for their yearly event, it's the Tournament held at her PC bang. During her birthday week, she organizes this event and coincides the culmination on the day of her birthday itself. The reason she decided to do this is to somehow forget the most unforgettable birthday she had in her life, her birthday and breakup happened on the same day. This is how she celebrates her birthday from then on.


Sakura has made a lot of calls throughout the day. She finalized some paperworks too. It's always the busiest week at her PC bang. When they closed the shop, Sakura and her staff stayed for a meeting. It was past midnight when they finished. Finally, they can go home. Sakura just dropped her things and went straight to her bed. After resting for a bit, she took a shower and got ready to sleep. When she lied down, she logged in on instagram. She smiled as the first post she saw was Chaeyeon's. She tapped the heart button right away. As she was typing her comment, a call came in. Sakura was a bit surprised since it's already late but she picked up anyway.


"Hello?"

"Hi! You're still awake at this hour?", Chaeyeon asked.

"I should be asking you the same question", Sakura answered.

"Are you playing games?"

Sakura laughed.

"No. I'm actually about to sleep. I checked my instagram and saw your post. I'm typing my comment before you called."

"Ah...you sound tired. Sorry for calling this late."

"It's okay. Thank you for calling."

"Go rest now, don't browse on instagram anymore."

Sakura chuckled.

"You sound like you're scolding me right now."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to. I'm just concerned."

"I know. You should also sleep now."

"Okay. Goodnight!"

"Goodnight!"


Sakura finished typing her comment. "I'm happy to be your first date.β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ’—" She was just going to finish her comment and finally rest but another comment caught her attention, it's Yena's. 'Elsa?', she clicked the reply from the said comment, it's Chaeyeon. 'Donkey Kong? That's familiar, I saw it before' , Sakura thought. She remembered the call Chaeyeon answered when they met at the Tattoo Convention. Out of curiosity, Sakura went to Yena's account. 'She is her bestfriend', she said to herself after seeing a lot of Yena's posts with Chaeyeon captioned #bestfriends. She kept browsing until she reached even her old posts, when Yena and Chaeyeon are much younger. 'They've known each other for so long', she thought. She finally decided to log out and sleep.


-------------------


Chaeyeon can't hide her smile as she read Sakura's comment on her post. She thought of replying but she held back. 'I'll tell it to her in person', she thought. She is planning on going out again with Sakura. She took her phone then dialed Sakura's number. She's not picking up. Chaeyeon tried calling a couple more times but Sakura still didn't answer. Chaeyeon went back to what she's doing and just decided to contact Sakura later.Β 


She stepped out of her office after finishing some paperworks and sending emails. She immediately checked on their customers that day. She saw a familiar face. When they made eye contact, they smiled at each other. Chaeyeon waved her hand as she finally recognized who it was. It's Minju getting a tattoo touch up (tattooing over the existing tattoo to fix any problems with it). Chaeyeon approached her.


"Hi!", Chaeyeon greeted.

"Hi!", Minju greeted back.

"I thought you're getting a new one."

"No. I'm just getting a touch up."

"You're with Sakura last time, right?"

"Yeah. You're the owner, right?"

"Yes. I'm Chaeyeon."

"Ah, I r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter