009

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart

C H A P T E R  09
I Love You


- R Y E O W O O K -

 

After talking and telling him the reason why I don't celebrate his birthday, we hugged each other. We are now too comfortable with each other, because of what we confessed, and what we should change. Before we part, I told him, "You know, you should be together with Henry again. You're a perfect couple." "Thanks. I've been thinking about that. Maybe we were meant to be each other," he innocently said. I looked into his eyes, and I saw those hopes that he and Henry will be together again. I wished both of them good luck if they became together. "Good luck," I whispered. "Good luck also to you and Yesung-hyung," he whispered back.

 

We then approached to Yesung-hyung and to Henry. Yesung-hyung handed Henry to Zhou Mi-hyung, while I was handed by Zhou Mi to Yesung. We both turned to Henry's and Zhou Mi-hyung's face, smiled and bowed our heads slightly, and turned away. Yesung-hyung hugged me tight, and telling me that he missed me so much and loves me so much. "You don't need to cry, hyung," I told him. "It's okay. I'm here, I'll never go far away or leave you. I love you," I added. He looked at me after he hugged me, and kissed my lips gently, the kiss that I really want the most. It took around minutes THAT our kiss lasted, because it was filled with passion, warmth, and begging for more.

 

After that, we went back to our rooms, and decided to sleep together in one room. We chose Yesung hyung's room because of its beautiful scene outside: an overview of the city that we can look every night. His arms wrapped around me, and I felt his warm. So on that night, we went down happy, and in love in front of the members.

 

"Well, the other two are happy," Leeteuk hyung said when we sat down by the table in the dining room. Before we ate, Yesung-hyung prayed first. Then we proceeded eating, with the KyuMin couple talking about what happened with their day, Hankyung hyung telling that he and Heechul hyung went to the mall to buy something for Heebum instead of themselves, Leeteuk hyung and Kangin telling us that they went to their date at the park. Everything was perfect again, and I saw Zhou Mi and Henry, eating and talking with the other members as well. Everyone was happy, it was perfect. It was back to normal.

 

After eating, EunHae is now on washing the dishes duty. We sat down on the sofas in the living room, watching a movie. Zhou Mi and Henry sat beside us, and everything was normal. We snugly sit together, side by side, while watching a comedy movie. The KyuMin couple are already asleep, halfway through the movie. KangTeuk are still wide awake, laughing so hard that made our ears explode. EunHae are still watching, but their eyes starts to shut drowsily, so they keep on waking up each other. SiBum are still watching while eating popcorn, and HanChul are already fast asleep - they're not in the mood to watch a movie anyways.

 

I kept my eyes focused on the movie, but I noticed that Yesung-hyung's looking at me. He wrapped his left arm around mine, and pulled me closer to him. "Are you sleepy?" he whispered. "Not yet. You?" I whispered back. "Not yet. What about Zhou Mi and Henry?" "They're still watching. ZhouRy looks cute together." "Yeah, just like you and me." After whispering, we focused on watching again, but my eyes are starting to close, so I slept on Yesung-hyung's shoulder. The last thing I thought is that all of us will be sleeping here in the living room.

 

~

 

- Y E S U N G -

 

I finished the movie with KangTeuk and SiBum. When they looked at us, they were smiling. "Awwh, look at them, they're together again," Leeteuk-hyung said. "Thanks hyung. You can go to sleep now," I told them. They tucked themselves into the blankets, and slept. I looked at my Wookie, sleeping like an angel. I pulled up our blanket, and whispered something to Wookie's ear. "I love you so much, Wookie. I also know that you love me, and you'll never leave me. Thanks for being there for me, and I love you so much." I closed my eyes, and rested my head on his.

 

The next morning, the ZhouRy couple and us were the last one to wake up. I opened my eyes and saw that my Wookie is still asleep, also Henry. I looked at Zhou Mi, and he smiled at me. "How are you and Wookie?" he asked me. "We're fine. How are you and Henry?" "We're back together," he told me, smiling and blushing. "Oh, that's good! Congratulations, and good luck!" I told him. Wookie and Henry woke up, and pulled us up. We headed towards the kitchen, and had our breakfast. I let the others eat, while I prayed first. After praying, I ate.

 

"When will you be going back to China?" Wookie asked. "Oh, on Saturday. We should pack up our things in your room, Wookie," Zhou Mi said. "Sure. We can help you, right Yesung-hyung?" "Of course. It's for our best friends, right?" I told them. We giggled, and went back to eating. After eating, I watched our dishes, and went upstairs to help them pack. It's a bit sad, knowing that your best friends will leave and come back again real soon. But I know, they'll be back.