004

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart

C H A P T E R  04
Just the Two of Us


- R Y E O W O O K -

 

My alarm clock just rang, but I can't stand up because I was attached to the bed. But as I stood up, I felt something unusual... Something I never felt before.

 

Yesung hyung, where are you? 

 

I hurriedly took a bath, put on my new clothes, and went outside my room. I wanted to wake Yesung-hyung up so we can have a day, just the two of us. I felt the nervousness and the adrenaline rush all over me. I didn't felt this ever since the day I knew Yesung-hyung likes me. I crept quietly outside his room, and opened his room gently...

 

Snoooooooore. I saw my hyung sleeping, his eyes closed and his face shining in my eyes. His face is like a sleeping child who just curled up in his mother's side. I sat beside him, not wanting him to wake up. I took a closer look at him, putting my left hand on his cheek. "Good morning Wookie. What are you doing here?" he asked me, his eyes opened sleepily. "Oh, I just wanted to check on you, Yesung-hyung. I planned to have a day just the two of us," I told him, feeling the redness all over my face. He smiled at me, and touched my cheek. His hands are cold, but tries to make me warm through his cold hands. "Sure, just give me a minute to fix myself, okay?" he told me, still smiling at me. I nod, and sat on his bed properly as he stands up.

 

This is it. This is the first time I asked Yesung-hyung on a date. I was shaking, my hands cold, my feet frozen and my expression was a bit pale. As he went out, he looked at me with a warm smile. He hugged me tight and my hair. "Are you okay, Wookie?" he asked me in a soothing voice. "I'm fine, I'm just nervous," I said truthfully. Yes, I'm nervous because this is the first time I asked him. Not as a best buddy, but a lover. We walked outside his room, hand in hand. My face went all red again, but he kissed me right on my lips as we went out of his room. His warm lips pressed again my cool lips, and that kiss lasted around a minute. I'm going to expect more of those kisses anyways.

 

~

 

- Y E S U N G -

 

As we went outside my room hand in hand, I saw his face blushing. I leaned him against the wall, and kissed him softly. His cool lips went warm after I placed my lips against his. I felt his hands placing it on my cheeks, and my arms around his waist. He tried to kiss me intensely, but I guess he limited it. I felt his feeling through this, and as he break away, his eyes were closed and slowly opens it. "I want another one," he told me. "Just wait, Wookie. I'll give more kisses," I told him, and placed his hand in his hand.

 

As we went down, Leeteuk hyung and Kangin are downstairs, eating alone. "Good morning Yesung and Wookie. It's the first time I saw you together," he told us, smiling. We sat down, helping ourselves with breakfast. I helped Wookie in holding his plate while he's getting his part, while he helped me in getting my part. Wookie sat beside Kangin and I sat beside him. When we sat down, the KyuMin couple just went down the stairs, running like kids. Then the EunHae, Heechul hyung & Hankyung hyung, Siwon & Kibum, and Shindong. Leeteuk hyung has some important announcement, and I looked at him in the eye. Looking him in the eye means that I'm in a hurry. "The last two members of Super Junior - M will be here later this afternoon. Do you want to welcome them?" Leeteuk hyung told us. "We should welcome them anyways. I don't know who are they anyways," Heechul hyung said. "I suppose you should meet them. They're good guys, you can trust them with your secrets," Wookie said, while eating. "Wookie's right!" the KyuMin couple said in chorus. "Then it's settled. We'll meet them later this afternoon," Leeteuk hyung said, pulling Kangin closer.

 

I'm sure we will still have time together. I can't wait to go outside with him.

 

After eating, Wookie and I went to the park. It's our favorite place in the whole world, since this is where we first met when we were young. "Yesung-hyung, do you still remember the time we first met?" Wookie asked me, his head on my shoulder. "Oh, yeah. It was a sunny afternoon, I was walking alone in this very park. There are so many lovers walking hand in hand, and I was jealous of them. Of course, I didn't know what's the meaning of true love yet since I'm just 13 back then. I sat in the swing set, and I saw you right in front of me... Wanting to be friends with me," I told him, with tears flowing in my eyes. Wookie saw me crying, and wiped it.

 

"I thought you'll never forget that time, Yesung hyung," Wookie told me. "I know," I said, placing my hand on his. I was happy knowing that he has returned feelings for me. He's there for me anytime I need him. He makes me smile and he loves me for who I am.