011

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart

C H A P T E R  11
That Night


- R Y E O W O O K -

 

"Hyung, where are we?" I asked my Yesung-hyung sleepily. I examined the place, knowing that it's familiar. But my mind is still blank from sleeping so long. I looked at my watched, 5:30pm.  A few hours before Henry and Zhou Mi will leave Seoul. "We're in the car, Wookie," he answered sleepily. I guess he's been sleeping on my head when we arrived in the car. I looked at Zhou Mi and Henry beside me, sleeping. They look so cute together, I thought. I carefully moved, hoping they wouldn't wake up. I wouldn't wake them up, they really look so cute together. Zhou Mi, who's leaning by the window, wrapped his arms around Henry, as if he's hugging him tightly. I get a thing at the back, and handed it to my Yesung-hyung.

 

"Hyung, this is for you," I told him shyly. He opened it, and he was surprised. "T-this is what I gave you on Valentines' Day, Wookie," he mumbled, as he was examining the teddy bear with his name sewed on its heart. "Yes. I wanted to give you this because I want you to know that I also love you. When you gave this to me, I was cold to you. But I started to like you because of this gift, because it came from your heart. You love me for who I am. You were loyal at me. Thanks for everything, and I love you so much. I'm giving this to you to let you know that I really love you, I'll never leave you, I'll never replace you, and I'll always love you," I told him. A tear was shed in his eyes, and he kissed me suddenly. It was intense, so passionate. When we stopped, Henry and Zhou Mi woke up.

 

"Hyung, are we there yet?" Henry asked me, sleepily. "We're almost there, Henry-ah. Just wait," I assured him. I looked at Zhou Mi, who's opening his eyes slowly, still holding his Mochi's hand. "Mochi, you woke me up. I'm having a beautiful dream with you," Zhou Mi said, drowsily. "I'm sorry Mimi. It's okay, go to sleep." "No, it's okay. I'm already awake anyways." He suddenly kissed Henry softly, and it lasted around a minute. They really look so cute together. I snuggled near to Yesung-hyung again, and he caressed my cheeks.

 

"We're here," my Yesung-hyung said. "Oh, finally!" we all exclaimed. We all get our things at the back, ran upstairs without noticing the other members, and changed into our pajamas. As my Yesung hyung and I are changing, someone knocked on our door. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's us, Zhou Mi and Henry! Can we have a sleepover there?" they asked in chorus. "Sure! Come in, it's open," I said. They entered with so many pillows, blankets, and junkfoods for our "surprise sleepover". "Let's watch a movie, guys!" Henry said in a loud voice. He suddenly popped the DVD in the player, and press "Play". We all sat in front of the tv, with pillows and blankets to cover us. Beside me on the left is my Yesung-hyung, while on my right are Zhou Mi and Henry. We watched a comedy movie with a romantic twist. We all laughed so hard, and then Yesung-hyung made a joke about it which made us all laugh.

 

~

 

- Y E S U N G -

 

We all laughed hysterically because of the movie, and there's also a romantic twist on it. It's really funny, so I decided to joke around. While watching, we ate all of the chips and sodas that Zhou Mi and Henry brought. All of us are watching and focusing on the movie because it's so interesting. When it ended, all of us wanted to go to sleep, when Henry stopped us.

 

"We have something to give you guys," he told us. He gave me a stuff toy of a dog, while he gave Wookie a stuff toy of a giraffe. I hugged Henry tight, "Wow, thanks Henry-ah!" Zhou Mi suddenly spoke up, "Hey, I also have something to give you." He gave me a new iPad, and he gave Wookie a recipe book. "Thanks Mimi gege!" Wookie said and hugged him tight.

 

"We also have something for you," I suddenly said as I put their gifts to my side. I pulled up my gifts for them and also Wookie's. His gifts were a pair of sunglasses for Zhou Mi and a new iPad for Henry. "Oh wow, thanks!" they both exclaimed. "You're welcome!" Wookie and I answered. "Good luck to the both of you, and I wish you guys a new life together," I said. Wookie also said the same message, "I wish the both of you good luck and promise use you'll come back." "The same to you guys, and drop by our place in China also!" Zhou Mi said and we promised to visit them.

 

"We should sleep now, you know. Your flight will be early," Wookie said and we all snuggled up on the floor. Zhou Mi and Henry were together, while me and Wookie slept together. I closed my eyes when my tears started to shed in my eyes. I couldn't cry hard because I'll wake Wookie and the ZhouRy couple up. I had a dreamless night, because if I do have a dream, I'll obviously cry out loud and Wookie would have a hard time making me sleep.