003

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart

C H A P T E R  03
Falling in Love


- R Y E O W O O K -

 
I'm done baking my famous Valentines' Day cookies. I sensed the boys are rushing down stairs to eat it all. I could feel that the KyuMin couple running outside their room, Siwon-hyung calling Kibum to eat, HanChul racing against the KyuMin, KangTeuk going outside their room after they heard them running, and Shindong hyung going down the last, still sleepy. I placed the cookies in a big bowl, with hot chocolate waiting for the guys to come down. I was tired, but it was all worth it, for the guys I love.

 

"Hey! Do I smell the sweet cookies made by our lovable Wookie?!" Sungmin hyung shouted, running. "Yeah! I miss these cookies so much!" Kyuhyun said, who started to eat my cookies. "Hold on guys, don't be that eager to eat the cookies, thank first the one who made it," Leeteuk hyung said, looking at me, smiling. "Thank you Wookie!" they all said in chorus. "You're welcome, guys! Happy Valentines' Day!" I exclaimed. They all sat down by the table, and ate my sweet cookies. I left some for Yesung-hyung, but I can't seem to find him anywhere. I put it inside the refrigerator, and labeled it For Yesung hyung. I went upstairs and inside my room. Yesung-hyung left a note for me, and says that if I want to follow him, he's in the mall. I have to follow him, we're best buddies.

 

I changed my clothes and went downstairs. I saw the guys are done eating, and they all went to the living room to watch television. The KyuMin couple are now doing the duties, and when I saw them, they're just goofing around. Leeteuk-hyung saw me going out of the dorm, and he called me. "Wookie, where are you going?" "I'll just go to the mall, Yesung-hyung's there," I told him. He permitted me to go, and I went outside. It's cold, so I put on my jacket and walked.

 

I was thinking about Yesung-hyung again, and I don't know why. The mall was just near the dorm, so luckily, I don't need to ride a crowded bus just to go there. Anyways, when I reached the mall, I saw Yesung hyung outside the entrance door. "Wookie!" he called me. I looked at him, but when I looked at him, I started to melt. It was awkward, but again, I felt his feelings for me. I walked to his direction, and he was smiling warmly at me. I melted, but I continued to look into his sweet, irresistible eyes. At that very moment, I fell in love with him. I felt his feelings into my heart, my heart beats fast when I walked closer to him. Indeed, I'm now in love with him.
 
 
~
 
 
 
- Y E S U N G -

 

When I went outside of the mall, he's right there outside. He's like waiting for me, but maybe he just wants to follow me. I looked at him straight, and smiled. I can see in his face that he's melting, so I called his name. "Wookie!" He walked towards me, smiling and irresistibly cute. When he reached me, I looked at him straight, and gave him the gift for this Valentines' Day, a stuffed toy with his name sewed on its heart. "Happy Valentines' Day, Wookie," I mumbled, and he smiled at me. "Thanks. I thought no one loves me, but I'm happy that you love me," he told me. He suddenly hugged me, and mumbled me the three words that made me blush.

 

"I love you."

 

I didn't want to break free, because I've been waiting for this moment a long time. I broke free after a few minutes, then he smiled at me again. "Thanks again, Yesung-hyung. You made my special this Valentines' Day," he said. I always make you special, Wookie. You just don't know how grateful I am to be with you. We both walked home, and while walking home, I held his hand. Before, when I'm holding his hand, he breaks it free. But today was different, he held it tightly and pulled me closer by his side. The sun was shining on us, and the birds were tweeting happily above us. It was everything I dreamt of.

 

When we got back, I immediately ran to the refrigerator and I found Wookie's famous Valentines' Day cookies. I ate it and went back beside him. "I've missed these cookies!" I said, chewing it. We sat by the living room, watching television. "Wookie, do you want some of my cookies? I know you still don't eat your very own cookies," I offered him. He gets one of the cookies, and he slowly ate it. He was happy that he tasted his own cookies, and I offered it. "Thanks again, Yesung-hyung," he thanked me. I was smiling at him again, and when he looked at me, his eyes were twinkling. By that moment, I fell in love deeper and my heart beats fast when I'm with him. We feel comfortable when we were together, because I know that both of us are in love.