006

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart

C H A P T E R  06
S.O.S.


- R Y E O W O O K -

 

It's the first day that the SJ - M members live in the dorm. It's awkward, joining them here rather than seeing them in Seoul, alone or with their families back in China. It's morning, and I was blinded by the sun. I saw Henry, curl up to me. I've been designated to be his roommate in my room, and I guess Yesung-hyung volunteers to be Zhou Mi hyung's roommate. I wonder what they're up to..

 

I tried to move quietly and carefully as possible so Henry wouldn't wake up. Henry and I are best friends, we don't leave each other's back whenever we're together. But I guess Yesung-hyung's a bit jealous because he's been too attached to me. When I started to move, Henry woke up. "Good morning, Wookie," he greeted me. "Good morning, Henry," I greeted him back. "Where are you going?" he asked. "I'll go to Yesung hyung's room. Want to come? Zhou Mi hyung's there also," I told him. "Is Yesung hyung your boyfriend?" he asked out of nowhere. I went straight to the point and asked him immediately, "Yeah. So... what's up with you and Zhou Mi?" 

 

"Nothing. We just... broke up," Henry trailed off, so sudden. "Why? What happened?" I asked, shocked. I remembered the time I left these two in China. They were both happy, in love and even showing affection to each other, but after a year or so, this happened.

 

"Before we head off to Seoul, he told me we should break up," he started to hiccup. "He said that we should break up... because he thinks that I couldn't handle our relationship if I'm too attached to you..." He stopped midway and didn't continue. I was shocked, and I wanted them to be together. Maybe Zhou Mi hyung is also angry with me, so I felt the pain. But I also think that Yesung hyung's also angry with me- ever since I saw him hanging out with Zhou Mi hyung. I didn't tell Yesung hyung that Henry and him should talk and know more about each other.

 

Now, guilt has prevailed and tried to kill me alive.

 

~

 

- Y E S U N G -

 

"Good morning, Zhou Mi," I greeted him when he woke up. I was sitting on the chair with a table, staring outside of my window. I felt his hands on my shoulder, giving me a shiver on my body. I held his hand, and he bent his body on me. "Should we go to Ryeowook's room?" he asked me, with a calm voice. "I'm not in the mood to talk to Ryeowook right now, if I saw Henry's face again in that room," I told him with a hard voice.

 

He wrapped his arms around me, trying to calm me down. Then he pulled me to the bed, putting his head on my lap. It feels a little weird that Mi shouldn't do this to me, but it's oddly satisfying. "Does Wookie love you?" he asked me. "Yes, for a long time. I love him ever since I met him when we were kids," I told him, as tears starts to build up on my eyes.

 

He looked at me with a concerned face. "Oh" was all he could say. "How about you and Henry?" I asked him, as I put my hand on his cheek. Again, terrifyingly weird. "We.. just broke up," he told me, shyly. "Why?" I asked. "I told him that we should break up, because I know he couldn't handle our relationship well, and I'll just be fed up seeing them together happily, ignoring me," he said.

 

"Oh, I feel sorry for you," I told him. "Tell you what, we should, you know, talk to them first today. We can be their superman, you know?" I said, with a smile on my voice. I knew this would be the opportunity that I can ask Henry and know him more, while my Wookie and Zhou Mi can talk more than ignoring each other. "Oh, sure. Thanks Yesung-hyung," he said, with a warm hug as he sat up. For no reason, Zhou Mi suddenly kissed me on my lips gently. I guess we got a little bit carried away when we kissed. His lips were warm, and I moved my lips slowly to feel his feelings. I want to have the urge to push him off because I know he shouldn't kiss me like that, but - just like before - it feels weird and oddly satisfying.

 

We left our room, and we passed by Wookie`s room. "Let's see what those two are up to, Mimi," I said. When we opened the door gently, we saw them kissing each other. I got hurt, cried quietly as they kiss gently, and hold Zhou Mi's hand hard. I felt the pain, and the guilt that I should talk to Wookie and Henry before.