005

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart

C H A P T E R  05
Meeting Trouble


- R Y E O W O O K -

 

"Do you still remember when we first met, Wookie?" Yesung-hyung asked me. "Yeah, I was shy, but I was eager to meet you when I saw you sitting down in that swing set," I told him when I pointed the swing set. "I never thought that we will be this close, this romantic, and here I am, right beside you as your lover," Yesung-hyung told me, giving me a kiss on my cheek. I wish this would last, because I realized that I'm for him, and he's for me. "I know. But do you still remember the time I was cold before you? I didn't realize you were that sincere and loyal to me even though I was like that," I told him with a teary-eyed. "I love you ever since we became friends, and now we're lovers, I love you more," he assured me. He was there to make me smile and to make me happy.

 

"Come on, let's go inside. Leeteuk hyung may probably look for us, you know. We'll be meeting up the other members in SJ - M," I told him. "Are they more handsome than I?" he told me, frowning. "No, you're way handsome than them, you know," I assured him. I was in the mood to make him smile, and to kiss him frequently, of course. I led him into the dorm's door, where I saw two members in my group, Super Junior - M. We specialize Mandarin songs for the Chinese to like us. Maybe, it's for Hankyung-hyung's part. The members looked at us when we arrived, with smiles that says that we're just in time. "Ryeowook, come here with the other SJ - M members," Leeteuk hyung called me. I let go of Yesung hyung's hand and told him that it'll be alright and I told him to stay with Shindong hyung. "Super Junior, meet the two Chinese members of SJ - M, Zhou Mi and Henry Lau," Leeteuk-hyung said. "Annyeonghaseyo! We are Super Junior!" we all said in chorus. I met Yesung hyung's eyes, twinkling and shining beneath the light. But I feel that he's not in the mood to see the other members of SJ - M.

 

"Ni hao. I'm Zhou Mi, and this is Henry. We're both from Super Junior - M, along with Hankyung gege, Sungmin hyung, Eunhyuk hyung, Siwon hyung, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun," Zhou Mi said. Henry stayed on my side, because he was a bit shy in front of new people. He only knew Heechul hyung, who is very good in being friendly. After getting to know each other, I went to Yesung-hyung with Henry by my side.

 

~

 

- Y E S U N G -

 

Jealousy prevailed all over me. I wanted to stay away from them, because I was not in the mood to meet Henry. He's been attached to my Wookie ever since! I wanted to go to Zhou Mi instead, and learn more about him. But it was too late when Wookie and Henry went to my place.

 

"Yesung-hyung, this is Henry. He's the maknae in SJ - M, and the maknae in SJ if we combine them with us," Wookie assured me. "Uh, hi Henry, I'm Yesung, Wookie's boyfriend," I told Henry. "Nice to meet you, Yesung-hyung," Henry said in a shy voice. He's been attached to Wookie ever since he came here. It's a good thing that we didn't spend our time alone in the dorm, or else when they arrived, someone will be taking my Wookie away from me. And I'll be forced to be with Shindong every minute! Oh man, I hate to be with that guy. Been talking about food, which I can't relate easily. Uh, now I want ramen for lunch and not Chinese food.

 

"Uhm, I have to go. I want to meet Zhou Mi next," I told them. "Okay, Yesung hyung. Be back before 12, okay?" he told me before I stand up. I walked towards Zhou Mi's place. I wanted to know him more.

 

"Hi, I'm Yesung. I'm from the official group of Super Junior, and a member of the subgroups SJ - Happy, and SJ - KRY," I introduced to him with such pride. "Oh, hi Yesung. Are you officially together with Wookie?" he asked me. Oh man, how does he know that? Well, maybe Wookie has been talking about us to these two members. 

 

"Yeah, why Zhou Mi?" I answered him. "I've been thinking that Henry and Ryeowook are an item, because they are always attached to each other," he told me. I wanted to scream, to shout, to lock myself in my room. It's a good thing Zhou Mi is here to be with me, or else I'll be leaving Ryeowook alone because of Henry. "Really? Since when?" I asked, curiously. "Well, I don't know. I just see them together always whenever we're done doing something for our group," he told me. "Are you in love with Henry?" I asked. "Yeah, he's so cute, and he's very friendly. But he's shy and I don't know why but he keeps on avoiding me," he said. I wanted to help him out with Henry, because he told me something about my Wookie. Well, it's time to make an alliance with him, or maybe, to be best friends with him.