014

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart

C H A P T E R  14
First Monthsary


- R Y E O W O O K -

 

I woke up around 4pm, and I saw my Yesung-hyung waking up. "Hyung, where are you going?" "I'll just go to the bathroom," he told me. As he closed the door, I heard Leeteuk-hyung and the others talking about us.

 

"Do you think Ryeowook and Yesung are already awake?" Leeteuk hyung asked. "Maybe. It's impossible if they're still asleep until now, they always wake up exactly three hours after they sleep," Heechul hyung said. "They wouldn't wake up exactly like that, Hee. Ever since Zhou Mi and Henry left, they've been crying," Hankyung hyung told them. When I heard Zhou Mi's and Henry's names, I cried. I missed them already. When Yesung-hyung went out of the bathroom, I cried in his chest, hoping that forgetting them would be better.

 

"Shh, don't cry, my Wookie. It'll be fine. Just don't cry, today's our first monthsary, right?" he presumed. I calmed down a bit, and hid my face in his chest. "Oh, you're already awake," Leeteuk-hyung said when he saw us cuddled up. "We have a surprise for you," Heechul hyung said with a smile on his face as Hankyung-hyung backhugged him. "Really? What is it?" I asked, my face brightened up. "Just wait, Wookie. Just put on this blindfold. It's a surprise, remember?" Leeteuk-hyung said after he giggled. He put on our blindfolds, and held our hands. I never lose grip off of my Yesung-hyung, because he's my boyfriend and I'll never leave him. I can feel the floor turning into stairs, and I could hear footsteps. I can also hear whispers, but I can see a bit of light.

 

When we arrived, I could hear whispers saying, "They're here, shh. Keep quiet." "Are you ready?" "Game, on the count of three: one, two, three!" As they untie our blindfolds, the first thing I saw was a huge banner, saying "HAPPY FIRST MONTHSARY, KIM YESUNG AND KIM RYEOWOOK! - From your Super Junior Family" "Thank you guys! I never even actually knew your know our monthsary," I said, speechless. I could still feel my eyes wet from crying. But this time, it's tears of joy. "Thank you hyungs! Saranghaeyo hyungs and dongsaengs!!" I said as I hug each member. My Yesung-hyung stood there like a statue, believing that it's only a dream. I cuddled into him, saying, "It's not a dream, my Yesung-hyung. It's real. Happy first monthsary, Yesung-hyung. Saranghaeyo." And I kissed him softly on his lips. I saw tears forming, and flowing from his eyes as I wipe them. The guys gave us a group hug, saying positive things like we survived it even though we had a massive fight.

 

~

 

- Y E S U N G -

 

I still couldn't believe what I saw. A party thrown just for us to celebrate. I felt my Wookie hugging me tight. "It's not a dream, my Yesung-hyung. It's real. Happy first monthsary, Yesung-hyung. Saranghaeyo." He kissed me softly on the lips, forming tears on my eyes. I couldn't still believe what I just saw, and I only snapped into reality when the guys hugged us tight.

 

"Oh, wow. Thank you guys. This is very unexpecting," I said, speechless and confused. "I know. The last time we threw a party like this was when EunHae had their first monthsary!" Heechul-hyung laughed so hard. "NEVER. REMEMBER. THAT. PARTY!" Donghae said as he chased Heechul-hyung around and around the dorm. "Thank you so much guys. This will be so memorable!" I told them. "My Wookie, thanks for being with me all the way. I love you so much. And I will protect you, forever." I whispered, and gave a sweet and gentle kiss.

 

"So what are we waiting for? Let's party!" Kangin said as he dragged us to the center to dance. We all went wild and it has been a while since we've been so happy. I can see KyuMin already eating, EunHae having a dance battle, HanChul controlling the radio, SiBum dancing into the music if our song was played, and us laughing and hugging each other. We completely forgot about Henry and Zhou Mi, and wishing that they'll be here.

 

I've been lucky. Lucky to be with Kim Ryeowook. I guess we are destined to be together. From the very first start we became friends, to getting to know each other in grade school, to secretly in love with each other in high school and college, and in confessing our love when we became bandmates. And now, we're here - together at last - in love and happy that we've found each other. I'm looking forward in the near future, to be with him forever, and not to let him down.