007

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart

C H A P T E R  07
Confrontations


- R Y E O W O O K -

 

Henry sudennly kissed me when we were about to leave the room. His kiss was gently, and his lips were moving in confusing ways. I don't know why, and why did he kissed me suddenly when the truth is I don't have a crush on Henry. But I don't know why my lips were moving with his pattern. I just let it, because I know that Henry is still mending his broken heart. But... did Yesung hyung and Zhou Mi kissed? I think I just sensed that they really kissed. Even though I didn't see it, I can feel it because why did Yesung hyung and Zhou Mi left, while holding their hands?

 

I noticed someone opened the door of our room, it was Yesung hyung and Zhou Mi. They caught us kissing each other, and I couldn't stop myself with Henry's gentle kiss. But if I couldn't stop myself, why am I not feeling that spark in that kiss? Maybe Yesung hyung can only give that spark to me. I saw Yesung hyung's teary eyes when he saw me kissing Henry. I started to cry and stopped kissing Henry. I went outside of our room, crying, and being guilty of what I did with Henry. I'm not just hurt, but guilty. I felt the pain of kissing Henry, and the pain while I'm imagining Yesung hyung and Zhou Mi kissing. I can't feel my legs while I was walking, and I slid down, sitting with my knees close to my chest. I bowed my head, and cried like I've never cried before. Why did we do that? Why did Yesung hyung kissed Zhou Mi, while I kissed Henry? I know Yesung hyung and I are in pain seeing each other kissing others.

 

Leeteuk-hyung saw me, and he comforted me. He asked me why am I crying, and I told him the whole thing.

 

"Why did you do that?"

 

"I don't know. Henry just kissed me then he didn't stop."

 

"If you don't feel that spark, why aren't you stopping it?"

 

"Because I know that Henry did not kiss Zhou Mi yet when they were together!"

 

Leeteuk-hyung suddenly became confused. "But why did you do it?" I started to cry beside Leeteuk hyung, being guilty of what I did with Henry. "I don't know," was all I could just answer. Leeteuk hyung started to give me advices and things that I should remember. I should really remember that I'm in a relationship with Yesung-hyung and that I shouldn't be doing such things because I know someone might get hurt. I hugged Leeteuk hyung tightly, saying "Thanks", and started to walk away.

 

Henry was just beside me when I went down. "I'm sorry, Wookie," he said quietly. "It's okay. Let's just not do that again. Beside, you're going to have Zhou Mi again," I assured him. "Really? How?" Henry asked, curiously. "Let's just say we'll swap. I'll talk to Zhou Mi, while you talk to Yesung-hyung. Then, if we're all settled, I'll talk to Yesung-hyung, and you'll talk to Zhou Mi, okay?" I told him. It was a deal, and a perfect timing because Yesung-hyung and Zhou Mi are talking, and looked at us.

 

~

 

- Y E S U N G -

 

I talked to Kangin about what happened with me and Zhou Mi. It's was a bit confusing for us both, but we managed to talk about it carefully.

 

"Why did you became too comfortable?"

 

"I don't know. He just suddenly kissed me and then I got carried away."

 

"Why did you even kiss him?"

 

"Because I know that Zhou Mi didn't kiss Henry when they were together!"

 

Kangin told me that it's wrong to do such things, and it's really wrong because I'm in a relationship with Wookie. He gave advices, tips and things that I should remember. He gave me a smile, while I gave him a warm hug. I started to cry, but he told me that everything will be okay. Zhou Mi saw me crying, and both of them comforted me. I smiled a bit, and Kangin left because he and Leeteuk hyung will be going to the mall.

 

"I'm sorry if I kissed you," I told Zhou Mi after Kangin left. "It's okay. Let's just not do that again," he told me. He hugged me, and he gave me a warm smile. "Let's talk to Wookie and Henry when they get down," I told him. We sat down, and talked a little bit more about ourselves when both of them went down. We looked at them, and we stood up. Going to their direction.

 

I can feel my heart pounding.

 

I can't feel my legs to walk.

 

I can't breathe, I want to faint.

 

What if I said the wrong words?