013

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart

C H A P T E R  13
Alone


- R Y E O W O O K -

 

After eating, we went to the park, just like what he promised. We sat on the benches, like what we did before Zhou Mi and Henry arrived at the dorm. I looked around, and I can still see the swing where we first met.

 

"Wookie, do you remember the time we became classmates on the 2nd grade?" he asked. "Yeah, you sang a song that made me fell in love with you more. We're not yet even best buddies before, so on the 3rd grade, I decided to be your best buddy forever," I answered. "But time altered right? When we reached college, we fell in love with each other," he said, curling up to my side. Everything was quiet, and so peaceful. We really wanted to be alone, with the one I love. Being alone is the best with the one you love.

 

We decided to have fun for a while: riding the swing like what we did when we met for the first time before we became members of a famous boyband, riding the slide also that made us laugh so hard, and play around the monkey bars. How I wish Eunhyuk's here, I thought as I laugh about that. We became tired, so I decided to go back to the dorm.

 

"Let's cook lunch for the other members," I insisted him. "Okay, but can we wake up the members first?" Yesung-hyung asked. "Of course," I answered. We went upstairs, but we saw the rooms are empty. "W-where are they?" I asked, scared. "I don't know. The last thing I knew they're all going upstairs to sleep," Yesung-hyung presumed. I became too scared, and was about to cry, but Yesung-hyung hugged me tight and told me everything will be okay.

 

~

 

- Y E S U N G -

 

We went to our room when we saw the other members are not around. My Wookie's frightened, and I have to comfort him. "Don't cry, Wookie. Maybe they just went outside when we were not around," I assured him. But he kept on crying, so I hugged him tight, and kissed him frequently. "Shh, don't cry, Wookie. Everything will be fine, I promise," I told him again. I kissed him again, and our lips moved into our pattern. It was sweet and gentle, and I don't want to stop.

 

"Do you think they're already here?" I heard a voice outside. We stopped kissing, and opened our door slightly. "I didn't see them by the park when we arrived," Leeteuk hyung told the boys. Where did they go? Why are they looking for us? I thought. "Maybe they're already here, Teukie hyung," Donghae told Leeteuk hyung. "Maybe, Leeteuk hyung. And probably they're asleep because they cried and cried when Zhou Mi and Henry left," Kyuhyun told them non-chalantly. "Let's look at their room," Heechul hyung said while tugging on Hankyung-hyung's arm. We quickly pretend that we're asleep, side by side. But when we pretended to sleep, we really went black.

 

"Look, they're really sleeping," Sungmin told the others when they opened our room. "We should wake them up," Kyuhyun said mischieviously. "No, let's just wait when they're already awake," Kangin said. They went outside again and closed the door quietly behind them.

 

Why are they looking for us? What happened? Is there something wrong? Are they going to tell us that there something happened to Zhou Mi and Henry? No. I don't want to cry again. So I let myself drift off again, and wake up when my Wookie's up.