Epilogue

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart

E P I L O G U E
Random Visit


- R Y E O W O O K -

 

We arrived in China around nighttime. It's April, and I want to visit Zhou Mi and Henry here. I'm with Yesung hyung, and he also wanted to visit them too. I told them that I'll be visiting them because it's summer and I want to see how things are going.

 

"Wookie, do you really know where your dorm is here in China?" he asked, confused. "Yes, Yesung hyung. I've been here for a million times, and I memorized where we should go," I presumed him. When we reached the place, Zhou Mi and Henry are already outside. "Hey! I thought you'll be lost by now!" they laughed. "Why would you think that?! We're also subgroup-mates!" we laughed. "Well, can we help you? I know you helped us carry our luggage when we left Seoul," Henry asked, while Zhou Mi gave him a backhug. "Sure, sure," I answered them. Yesung-hyung entwined his finger around mine, leading me inside the dorm. "Hyung, let's help them first," I told him. "But I'm tired, and I want to sleep!" he said, sleepily. "Let's just help them, okay?" I told him.

 

We helped them fix our things and unpack. "So, what's up with you and Henry?" I asked Zhou Mi. "We're fine. Just celebrated our first monthsary together. Oh, I almost forgot, belated happy monthsary!" he laughed. "Well, thank you Mi," I laughed. "So, where are you planning to celebrate your second monthsary?" he asked again. "That's why we're here, Mi! We want to celebrate our second monthsary here!" I told him. We both laughed, and helped each other in unpacking. I looked outside of our room, and there, I saw my Yesung-hyung and my dongsaeng Henry playing with his Wii. "Well, I thought you're going to sleep, Yesung hyung?" I asked him in a motherly-like manner. "Well, Henry annoyed me to play with his Wii. So I played and both of us became so hyper!" he told me, laughing. "Fine, but let me and Zhou Mi play next!" I tickled them both, practically losing their game. "Oops! I'm sorry!" we all laughed.

 

It was fun, knowing that you're with the one you love and with your best friends share your love story together. I wish we wouldn't fight again, like what we did when they arrived in Seoul. I know everything will be back to normal, and we'll be having fun.

 

So this is my love story. Yesung hyung and I made it special, even though we almost cheated each other. I hope for another hundred days, weeks, or maybe even years to be with him. Forever and always.