010

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart

C H A P T E R  10
Before Departure


- R Y E O W O O K -

 

We helped them in packing up after eating. Yesung hyung left because he's on washing the dishes duty. We had fun, teasing each other, joking around, and packing up things carefully. When Yesung hyung went up, it was more fun because he started to become dorky. We laughed so hard that we started to fall on the floor, one by one. It was the first time I saw myself laughing with Zhou Mi, whom I got mad before. We just had fun, and laughed out loud until I realize it's lunch time.

 

"We have to eat lunch now," Yesung hyung said. Why Yesung-hyung? Are we still going to have fun? I thought. "Are you in a hurry, hyung?" we all asked. "No, because we have to go to the mall to have fun for the last time!!" he shouted happily. All of us shouted in glee, because it's our first time to be together. It's like we've been all friends, like in kindergarden.

 

When we're all downstairs, I saw the others already eating lunch. "Oh, why are you late?" Leeteuk hyung asked. "I'm sorry hyung, we just helped Zhou Mi and Henry to pack up before they leave tomorrow," I said. "Oh, that's right. Your flight will be tomorrow. We should bring you to the airport tomorrow, how's that guys?" Leeteuk hyung asked to the other members. "Sure! But first, you should eat. Where are you going anyways?" Heechul hyung asked us. "We'll just go to the mall to have fun, and to hang out as friends," Zhou Mi answered.

 

"Good idea, Mimi hyung! You guys should have fun, because first of all, you fought. And second, you should thank each other for resolving it all by yourselves," Kangin hyung told us. "We really should, Kangin. Now, we'll just eat all together in the living room, okay? I think we don't have any room in the dining area," Yesung hyung jokingly said. We all laughed, and we all felt happy because all of us went along well.

 

After eating, we placed our plates by the sink. We hurriedly went upstairs and change our clothes. The others are still eating, and we're the first ones to finish because we're too excited.

 

"Yesung hyung, do you think this will be memorable?" I asked him. "Of course! This would be fun. Besides, I think this is the first time Zhou Mi and Henry will go out with me," he happily told me while getting his clothes. "You're so sweet, hyung," I told him as I hugged him tight. "I want this to be perfect for them, and for us. It's been a while since we never go out together," he said, and kissed my cold lips again. I felt its warmth, so I kissed him passionately. It got cut when they peeked at our room.

 

"Hey! Are you going to stop kissing there?!" they laughed. "Well, we should go now! Let's go!!" I told them. We all ran outside, with bags that we carry on our bags. It was fun, and the members smiled at us, saying that we should have some time together.

 

~

 

- Y E S U N G -

 

My Wookie ran passed by me, running so fast. I remembered when we went to the zoo to see his favorite animals: the giraffes. He was excited, laughing and talking to me in a fast manner saying that he really loves giraffes. I hugged him tight when he was too hyper, and I told him we will still come back here in the zoo. He bid goodbye to the giraffes, and left crying. I comforted him the whole time.

 

But this time, it's different. He's calm, composed, but still running like a little child. He and Henry are so hyper that me and Zhou Mi can't cope up with them. They rode the car first because they were so hyper, so I sat in front, and Zhou Mi at my back. Henry and Wookie kept on talking about what they should buy in different stores, while Zhou Mi's texting his other friends in Korea. I looked in front of me, I saw the road. It was silent, of course. It's the middle of March. I silently looked at the road, and remember the things that Wookie and I we've been through.

 

"OH MY GOSH, WE'RE HERE!!!!!!!" Henry and Wookie shouted. I saw the mall, and told the driver to stop here. We went out, and went inside. Henry and Wookie were glued to each other, as usual, while me and Zhou Mi are talking to each other. Henry and Wookie were so ahead that we can't follow them immediately. I looked at Zhou Mi, smiling. "You know, Wookie has been so active. But when he's performing, he's serious," I started. "Yeah, he's very serious. He's like the leader, even though he's younger than us," Zhou Mi chuckled. While talking, Wookie and Henry suddenly showed up in front of us. 

 

"Hyung, can we split up first?! PLEASEEEEE?!?!?!?!?" Henry asked me, being too hyper. "Yes, yes, Henry. You two should be together. While me and Zhou Mi will talk," I told him, calmly. "THANKS HYUNG!!!" he almost shouted. He kissed and hugged Zhou Mi, while Wookie kissed me shortly, and said "Thanks hyung. I love you." I smiled, and told him, "I love you too, and you're welcome." They ran so fast like kids, while me and Zhou Mi walked slowly.  We stopped by every shop we pass by to look and buy something. Fortunately, we did buy some things for ourselves and some gifts. I bought a new case for Zhou Mi's phone, and a new violin for Henry with my message. I hid it behind my back so Zhou Mi can't see it. We decided to get coffee in a nearby cafe and eat there.

 

"Wow, how did you and Henry get back together?" I asked him to break the silence. "Oh. We just promised each other, and told each other not to be jealous again," he smiled. I can feel that seeing Zhou Mi happy, makes me happy too. He has been a private person, but he has been happy the whole time. I feel happy for him and for Henry too.

 

When we were about to leave the cafe, Henry and Wookie showed up. "We bought somany things, Mimi!" Henry told Zhou Mi as he hugged him. "I know, I could see that, Mochi," Zhou Mi said, as he help Henry carry it. I turned to my Wookie, tired, and exhausted. "My Wookie is tired," I helped him getting all his shopping bags. "Very tired. I want to go home, Yeye," my Wookie said. "Come on, Mochi's also tired," Zhou Mi told me. We headed by the exit door, and wait for the driver to pick us up.