For the Good and the Bad

120 Sunrise Dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae found himself sitting on the nearest chair next to Hyukjae's bed. He didn't even know how he ended up in the room. He didn't remember walking or someone telling him which room Hyukjae was in. All he remembers is the joke life had played on him. After Dr. Jung informed him how terminally ill Hyukjae is, all the specifics of his illness to the medicines he's taking and their plan to make him feel better, Donghae has been in a daze. He found himself weakening on his knees as he sat at the nearest chair in the waiting room. 

"Donghae, I swear I didn't know he was ill. I wouldn't even tell him those things if I knew.." Mina kept explaining to Donghae, feeling all the guilt as she was the last person and probably the reason for Hyukjae's current state.

"Can you please shut up. I'm sorry but I am getting annoyed here. My Hyung might have had so much stress from your talk for him to be this way. so please shut the hell up." Kyuhyun couldn't control his emotions anymore as they gather how critical Hyukjae's condition is. He kept on thinking if only this woman here didn't gave so much stress to his Hyung, things might be different tonight. 

"Ms. Mina, I think you can leave now, I'm sorry but if Hyung woke up anytime now and see you, he might be stressed out and we don't want that. Please, now that you know what happened and he's currently under care. I think you can leave it to us." Ryeowook tried to be professional as much as he can.

"Donghae, do you want to come with me?"

"Where is Hyukjae? I want to be with him." Ignoring Mina, Donghae addressed Ryeowook or Dr. Kim, he needs to be with Hyukjae now. He wants Hyukjae to know that he's here now. He wants him to know that he's not alone.

___________________________________________________________

Looking at Hyukjae now, Donghae couldn't hold everything in anymore. He burst out into tears while holding Hyukjae's hands. He cried and cried, he didn't care if anyone is in the room with him, he didn't care how he looks now, nothing matters. He wants to desperately hold on to Hyukjae and never let go, he wants to be by his side and not miss any more time with him. How can life be so cruel for us, Hyukee. Just when I had you back, now they're taking you away from me again? for good? Please hold on to me. Don't let go.. 

"Here, you need to eat something. You've been here for hours. Come on, He'll be mad at us if he thought we are starving you." Ryeowook, who came during his break offered a sandwich and coffee to Donghae who has been sitting and staring at Hyukjae for hours. 

Acknowledging the rumbling on his stomach, Donghae accepted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter