120 Sunrise Dates

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

Donghae and Hyukjae had been friends since elementary days. Naturally they became close and fell for each other. Admitting that they are in love with each other had been hard but once they got passed through that, they had been the strongest and happiest couple their friends had seen.

Nothing good lasts forever, right? As they reached their final year in collage, Donghae's parents announced that they have found the most suitable daughter in law for Donghae to wed. Hyukjae, knowing how Donghae loves his parents so much, decided to leave town to start fresh.

7 years later, Donghae, who is now a father and a husband, got a shock of his life as Hyukjae suddenly reappeared. Having no Hyukjae for 7 years, Donghae was rattled on how he seem to see him everywhere. Why did he came back? Why is he here now? 

Foreword

3rd fic to write :)

Sorry for any grammatical errors since I do not usually proofread and just go with the flow.

This will be a drama/angst and may or may not have mature concent depends if necessary for the story. I will put (M) for that if that happens. 

I only own the plot of the story.

So enjoy! And tell me how it goes!!

Ichienim
Sorry for being MIA đŸĨē
I hope you are all doing okay ^^