Daily Routine

120 Sunrise Dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month had passed since Hyukjae came back to Seoul. He sets his mind on his purpose of stepping in the city again. He has to fulfill it then he'll be happy to go for good this time. His daily task is jotted down on his planner since he has to be precise. No day should be wasted, that is the goal. 

Thinking back at what he had done so far, he's quite satisfied of his daily routine. Waking up at 4 am preparing for his day. Going out of his temporary home by 5 am coming back to change clothes for the ice cream parlor. Wait for the particular little girl who managed to capture his heart completely as much as her father has. 

Thinking about the little girl made Hyukjae smile. He genuinely love the little girl. She's irresistible and charming. like her father. Hyukjae must remain calm and rational. He can't just jump at Hae and beg him to take him back. He can't let himself break the promise he made that he'll never ever try to be in between Donghae and his family.

Aside from the ice cream shop, he managed to get the job at the Aquarium Park during weekends, morning newspaper delivery, doing some cleaning services at a local restaurant after closing hours. He'll reach his goal. He has to, he doesn't even have a choice. It was already 15 minutes before midnight when he entered the ice cream shop from the back door. Aside from the usual kitchen and freezer for the ice creams, there is a small storage area for supplies that can fit a single mattress, suitcases for his clothes, and a box for all important stuff. This is where Hyukjae has been living for the past month no need for any fancy apartment since firstly he won't be in Seoul for long and secondly he kind of can't afford it. 

As he prepares his dinner for the night, by preparing meaning heating up water and pouring it at his favorite instant ramyeon, his phone decided to break the silence and rang constantly before Hyukjae managed to retrieve it.

"Ryeowook, really? At 12 am, you're calling me?"

"Hyung, I just wanted to remind you that you have an appointment by Tuesday, don't forget"

"I know, I know. Thanks for the reminder. Please sleep now"

"Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter