Calm before the Storm

120 Sunrise Dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been weeks since the two ex-lovers found comfort in each other's embrace. Since then, Donghae found himself spending most of his free time with Hyukjae and Haru. Everyday, upon Haru's arrival from school, the father and daughter duo crosses the road to spend time with Hyukjae at the ice cream shop. Mostly, Hyukjae teaches Haru on how to draw and color, much to the little girl's enjoyment. 

"Hey, you looked deep in thought. Care to share?" While Haru was busy with her coloring, Hyukjae asked the younger who looked like his head is about to burst with so much thinking.

"I contacted my lawyer and asked for advice on divorce. Ofcourse I want Haru with me.. He just said it would be hard since Haru is still young.. but I'll try it Hyukee.. they are drafting the papers and will be sent to me within today or tomorrow."

"Do you think this will bring peace and happiness? Both for you and Haru?"

They both tried to converse as quietly as they can so not to be overheard by Haru whose currently with Henry helping her on her colors. 

"I don't know.. i hope so.. she's always absent anyway.. for Haru, she's never been there.. she always focuses on her businesses, socializing with my mother.. she didn't even appreciate Haru's drawings."

"It's your decision, Hae. Just make sure that you'll protect Haru and yourself. And don't hurt Mina. Be understanding. Ok?"

"Why do you always have to be the good one, Hyuk? Okay, I got it. Get Har

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter