Truth unravelling II

120 Sunrise Dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina didn't know what to do and how to react on such situations. Never in her life has she seen a person collapse nor she saw an inside of an emergency room. She has always been sheltered by her parents and did not want her to experience such stressful things in life. 

So when she saw Hyukjae, unconscious on the floor, naturally her first reaction was to scream and run to Hyukjae's side.

"Hey, Hyukjae, hey wake up.. what happened?"

Right at that moment, Ryeowook thankfully arrived with Hyukjae's medicines and food. 

"Hyung, I also brought some food for- Hyung! What happened and who are you?"

"He. He. he.. we were talking and I am about to leave when he suddenly collapsed, I swear I didn't do anything to him. I'm Donghae's wife, Mina.. and we were just talking, I swear.."

"Did you call an ambulance?"

"Ambulance? What? Not yet.. what should I do?"

Ryeowook, whose quickly losing his patience with this girl dialed for an ambulance to take Hyukjae to the emergency room then he dialed Henry's number seeing he's living nearby to close up the shop since he needs to take Hyukjae to the hospital. Good thing he is a doctor who can control his feelings on such a stressful situation, even though his heart is currently beating fast due to worry for his Hyung.

As the ambulance arrived, Hyukjae still hadn't gained his consciousness. Thankfully, Henry arrived fast so one less thing to worry for Ryeowook. 

"Can I go with you? I'm worried" 

"Fine.. hurry" Ryeowook dialed Dr. Jung's number to update him on Hyukjae's condition as well as Kyuhyun to meet him at the ER. While Mina dialed Donghae's number to tell him what happened. 

Arriving at the ER, thankfully Dr. Jung is still at the hospital doing his last rounds for the night, he went straightaway to the ER to meet Ryeowook and his unconscious patient. 

"Dr. Kim, good thing you went there. How long has he been unconscious?" 

"According to Mina here, he just collapsed seconds close to a minute before I arrived, waiting for the ambulance and the travel to here, I calculate less than 15 minutes."

"He should have not been unconscious for such a long time, Ms. Mina, you can sit by the waiting area while we attend to Mr. Lee."

___________________________________________________________

Donghae was just getting ready to go out and ask Hyukjae to accompany him to dinner. These past few weeks has been both good and bad so far. Bad since he doesn't like the tension at home especially when Mina is around. All they did was either argue or pretend that the other is not around. Good since he had been hanging out again with Hyukjae. He spend his breaks with him across the street if he can, although Hyukjae refused to accommodate him if he didn't have an appropriate lunch with him. According to Hyukjae, he couldn't eat ice cream for lunch.. which is too bad. So before he walks down across the street, he always buy lunch first for both of them, much to Hyukjae's protest. 

"Why do you always bring me lunch? I can buy one if I'm hungry."

"Knowing you, you'll just pour boiling water to that ramen and call it lunch. Seriously, Hyukee, can't you eat any other thing than ramen?"

"So what, it's tasty"

"I will eat ice cream if you will eat ramen for lunch!"

"That's not healthy..."

"So is Ramen...."

"Fine you win.. just give me tasty foods"

Donghae couldn't help but smile remembering how they dealt with their lun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter