Still you

120 Sunrise Dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae was surprised to see him in front of the shop. He was actually out, getting some ramen on the convenience store nearby when he noticed Donghae's car. Being the stalker that he is, he knows it was Donghae's personal car and he wondered why he's here at this time. The past 3 days, Hyuk carefully avoided being seen by Donghae. He knows what they talked about was a shock for the younger. He just contented himself with watching Donghae from afar. Ofcourse I couldn't spend a day without looking at him. I mean my days are already numbered, right? Hyukjae thought grimly. He decided to observe first if Donghae would leave and when he realized that the other is still on the same spot, Hyukjae decided to make his presence known to the other. 

Looking at Donghae, he immediately grasped the mood and situation the younger is in. He doesn't know exactly how, but he somewhat thought that he can read the other's mind and heart perfectly. And what he is seeing right now breaks his heart completely. Donghae looking completely crushed and lost is a sight he never wanted to see ever again. This is the second time he saw him like this. First was 7 years ago when he broke up with the younger.

7 years ago

"Donghae, I am leaving." After a week of his talk with Donghae's father. Hyukjae managed his affairs as much as he could. Resigned from his part time job, pack his necessities, put to storage the things he didn't need. All the while trying to avoid his boyfriend. He didn't tell Donghae what happened. He didn't share that apparently he is now parentless. That he left his job. That he is packing his clothes. That he now have a bus ticket to Mokpo. He actually didn't know why Mokpo. He just randomly selected a place that is not Seoul and as far as possible from Seoul and decided to buy one way ticket and hope for the best. 

"Where are you going? When will you leave? And when will you comeback? Do you need me to pick you up?"

"No Donghae. I mean leaving as in not coming back." Hyukjae tried to stop the tears that are threatening to fall as he looked at his confused boyfriend.

"I don't understand Hyukjae. Tell me you don't mean that."

"I'm sorry, Hae. I am breaking up with you. I'm so sorry."

"Why? Why Hyukjae? Did... did I do something wrong? Did you found someone else? Why? Tell me please. Hyuk, your hurting me right now. First, you avoided me for a whole week! Now you're saying you are leaving and breaking up with me?"

"There's no one else. Ofcourse there's no one, Hae. I'm leaving Seoul for good. Please don't look for me. Please take care of yourself. We wouldn't see each other anymore, Hae, so please be healthy and be happy. You have lots of people here who loves you, okay? I'll always love you." Hyukjae gave in to his tears as he saw how devastated Donghae looked. 

"I don't believe you. If you love me, you wouldn't leave me. If you love me, you wouldn't make me cry. If you love me, you wouldn't hurt me like this." 

 

They have been staring at each other for quite sometime until Hyukjae snappe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter