Why are you here?

120 Sunrise Dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Daddy! Daddy! Come on Daddy, I wanna order now"

"Hyukjae.. " I must have been looking like a fool right now. Donghae thought as he closed his mouth which has been opening and closing for more than 5 times now.

"Hello there, beautiful lady, can you tell me your name?" Hyukjae delightedly asked the little girl who is now impatiently waiting for his father to order.

"My name is Haru, I am five years old, and I am hungry"

"Oh, you're hungry now? Tsk, tsk, we can't have that now, can we? Now tell me what you want to order and I'll get it as fast as I can" Hyukjae now focusing all his attention to Haru while Donghae sat still as a statue staring at the person he never thought he'll see again.

"What I really want is a strawberry flavored ice cream but I also want the chocolate one. Then I want marshmallows and those chocolates on top. But if I put more chocolate on chocolate ice cream, it would be so chocolate and I will not taste the strawberry but I like strawberries. I like them for mornings, when I wake up I think of strawberries and by lunch I also want it. Then Mommy always tells me not to eat so much strawberries but I can't stop. Please don't make me stop, Mister" Hyukjae got the shock of his life as by the end of her monologue, Haru managed to give him a puppy eye that he knows only came from a certain someone who's now he's worried might not be breathing as he stayed on that position for quite some time now.

"Uhm, Ofcourse you can eat strawberries, Haru. They're delicious. I also can't stop thinking about it. You know, if I didn't eat strawberry or even drink a strawberry milk for a day, I might cry." Hyukjae proceeded to show Haru his face as if his crying, all the while making Haru laugh.

"Adults don't cry... you're funny, Mister. I like you"

"So, are we friends now?"

"Yes, Mister"

"Call me Hyukjae"

"But you're older than me, I can't call you by your name, Daddy said that's dude"

"Haru, the term is rude, not dude, and you can call him Uncle Hyukjae" Donghae finally snapped from his trance. He managed to be friends with Haru, who doesn't even talk to people she doesn't know. I guess he's still as charismatic as ever. 

"oooohh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter