Present

120 Sunrise Dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unstoppable gear, that is what Donghae felt like since graduating from college. His father immediately started his training to be the next CEO of their Marketing & Promotions company. He's not rich, that's what he always tells himself. Their business started small, his father building connections and growing the business, Donghae take pride on how his father was able to manage and grow their business into a respectable company. Not too large to be called an empire but huge enough to be recognized by people. 

"Hey, honey are you done for the day?" Choi Mina, Donghae's wife inquired as she and their daughter Haru entered Donghae's office.

"Oh, you're here already, I thought you'll stop by the new ice cream shop across the street for Haru?" Donghae stood up to greet his family. After college graduation, Donghae not only trained to manage their business but also married the woman his parents chose for him. It was really hard at that time, good thing he was too busy to think of anything else, especially someone who had not contacted him since their last year of college. 

"Your Mom is asking me to accompany her this afternoon. I think she will meet some of her friends which means it may also last until dinner."

"I thought WE will have dinner together?"

"I know, I'm sorry but your Mom insists. She said it might be good for my jewelry business, which I think she's right. I need more connections. Next time, ok? Haru is also insisting on g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter