Unpause

120 Sunrise Dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know that voice, I can recognize it wherever I am. I really liked that song, please don't stop. 

Hyukjae wanted the voice to continue singing. It calms him and at the same time it hearing him makes him feel happier and lighter. He tried opening his eyes to see him but his eyelids felt so heavy. He kept trying until sleep took him again...

________________________________________________

"You know Hyukee, I wanna show you this new skill of mine. You would be so proud of me. It took me one year to complete it, no, maybe two years? I don't know. But it looks really nice. I'll make you one, you'll choose a design and I'll surely finish it for you." Donghae proudly looks at the picture of his cross stitch of an apple. It was just purely curiosity on his side. The thing is he saw one of their help do this in her free time and he got really competitive. He tried 7 designs from a house, an elaborate garden, an angel, etc. and he succeeded with the apple. A simple apple...

"Hyung, I don't think that is something you should brag about? I mean. It's just an apple and it's not really impressive?" Kyuhyun tried to use gentle words but failed. Clearly, looking at the picture, the cross stitch looks like it was made by a grade schooler and not by a full grown man. 

"Shush, Kyukyu. You don't know how to appreciate art. Just so you wait until Hyukee sees this. He'll be so proud of me."

"Hae... Hae..." Hyukjae felt like his throat is on fire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter