Visitors Out!

Mark Her Red
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SEULGI had to hide herself because different things are flying here and there. This isn’t what she wanted to see now that she got her heart broken. She was about to take a peek of what was happening but a flying couch cushion hit her right into the face.

“P-Please!!!” Seulgi shouted while trying her hardest not to cry. That hit was still able to make her dizzy even though it was just a cushion. “Please don’t destroy this house…”

“Don’t worry~ I will make sure your bedroom will not get affected~” The potions master, Sunmi, cheerfully said as she avoided Sakura’s kick by quickly jumping backwards. She won’t be called a potions master if she can’t create potions that would up her game. Knowing that Sakura would face her violently, she had bottles of stamina and attack enhancers.

“I will just stop if I finally stretched her cheeks and turned them into loose skin in accordance with her age!” The knight gave a loud roar before launching another attack to Sunmi but she was immediately silenced when she was hit by a cushion. “You old—! Seulgi-ya, do you know how old this lady really is—”

Sakura saw a flying vase straight to her face. Thankfully, she was quick enough to raise her arm and prevented getting hit to the head. “You old—”

“Stop saying that word for heaven’s sake!” Sunmi shouted while puffing her cheeks. “How many times will you tell me that I am old!?”

“Until I crush you under my feet!” Sakura shouted and went for another attack, this time with her claws.

“As if you can!” Sunmi tucked her tongue out but she was hit by a cushion making her cough since she basically had a of it. “You old—”

“We are both old!”

“But you are centuries older than me!”

“Skinny!”

“Look who is talking!”

“STOOOOOOOOOOP!!!”

The two’s attention was finally caught by Seulgi. That took her a lot of air just to make that one shout.

“PLEASE!” She begged. “Stop fighting. I don’t want you to destroy our house!”

Finally, the two ladies agreed to stop with the cat fight by rolling their eyes to each other. They remembered that they are still in the newlyweds’ house. Surely, Sakura would be scolded by the Vampire King if he finds out that she caused chaos at the house. Same goes with Sunmi and the Shaman King.

Seulgi managed to make the two sit at opposite couches while she tried to clean up a little, sweeping broken vases and mopping spilled water from it.

“I didn’t know that the two of you are acquainted with each other.” Seulgi commented while mopping. She’s trying to break the walls between the two.

“We were working as idols before.” Sakura said, followed by a smirk.

“Yeah.” Sunmi smirked too as memories of their time as idols flash back. “I happened to be an idol the same time this old lady was an idol too.”

“We literally conquered our territories. We were always on the covers of magazine” The vampire nodded to herself as the cheers and shouts of their fans were relieved in her auditory memories.”That was like how many years ago, Sunmi-ssi?”

“Those were our shining days~” Sunmi commented while looking longingly at the ceiling as if she could see the past being unraveled in the air. “Don’t dare ask me how many years it has been, Sakura-san.”

“You were both popular before… Looking at it, it seems like you had quite a nice relationship before but why were you fighting just now?” Seulgi asked which she immediately regretted after the two started throwing deadly stares at each other.

“I need to know…” Sakura growled. “Why did you have to do that to Jisoo?”

“Well~” Sunmi crossed her arms and small legs. “Don’t you think that would make everything exciting? Your princess is dumb, dense and full of herself. I just want to teach her a lesson!”

“Well…” Sakura nodded to herself. She can’t argue with what Sunmi commented about Irene because even the Vampire King thinks the same but the frown on her face immediately returned. “But why Jisoo? Why did you have to use her? She doesn’t have to do anything with the relationship between these two. She’s a complete outsider as she is a normal human!”

“’Normal human’, you say?” Sunmi shrugged her shoulders. “She isn’t normal at all! She lives with vampires around her but she doesn’t suspect a thing! She might be of the same dumbness as your princess.”

“She isn’t dumb! She’s just too pure and innocent!” Sakura gave out a very stressed sigh. “She’s so pure and innocent but look at what you have done to her. You made her do that to Seulgi and now her relationship with Princess Joohyun is affected! There’s no way I am forgiving you about this!”

“Why? Are you being jealous right now?” Sunmi teased Sakura which the latter answered with a hiss. That reaction just made Sunmi wear her smug look because she has confirmed that the vampire has special eyes set on the human girl. “Is her blood delicious?”

“S-S-Shut up!” Sakura stammered. “W-We aren’t in that… Just shut your mouth, oldie!”

“Yes, great grandma~~”

“At least, I don’t lie about my age and ask people to call me unnie!”

Seulgi couldn’t believe what she was witnessing. The usually composed vampire knight, Sakura, is actually stammering and blushing in front of her aunt. It seems like they were really good friends back on their idol days and Sunmi knows Sakura’s weakness so well. She knows where exactly to target her.

She has already noticed the vampire’s special attention to Jisoo before but she thought that it was only because the girl is the only human in her group. She didn’t know that she likes the other girl that way. No wonder she almost sent Seulgi’s head flying from her body after hearing that she and Jisoo kissed.

“Remove that d*mned potion effect on Jisoo and you will still see tomorrow’s sunrise.” The Vampire threatened the Shaman but it won’t be that easy.

“You know I won’t be able to do that.” Sunmi said with a playful smile on her face. “Some enhancement potions might wear off as time passes by but you know that love potions are different. They have to be broken by a kiss.”

“A kiss?” Seulgi repeated.

“Yes, my dear beautiful niece who obviously inherited my cuteness and iness at the same time~” Sunmi changed the position of her crossed legs. “I used the Cupid Potion to Jisoo and it’s a potion that you can only break by doing either one of the two keys; the one who drank getting kissed by the person who loves her or the one who got kissed getting a kiss from the person she loves.”

“Wait… I don’t get much of it…” Seulgi felt her head aching.

“Go back to the next chapter and read the cookie. I didn’t take that corner to explain things here again.”

Another tired sigh came out of Sakura. “There’s only one answer to this, Seulgi—You and Joohyun have to kiss just to break the spell. No one shall ever lay a hand on Jisoo anymore.”

“But why does it have to be me and Rusty!?” Seulgi asked as if it won’t be answered by common sense.

Sakura looked at her sharply. “Do you really want me to answer that silly question of yours? It’s right there, Seulgi. You guys are married. Kissing won’t be a problem.”

“But we don’t like each other!” The princess protested which made the two ex-idols to facepalm so hard.

“There’s no other way, Seulgi. I am telling you…” Sakura showed her fist. “If anyone lays a hand on Jisoo again, a head will say goodbye to its body.” She then turned to Sunmi. “Got it?”

But instead of feeling sorry, Sunmi just shrugged her shoulders while chuckling. Sakura was about to grab her when her phone suddenly rang. It was Rosé.

“Rosé?” Sakura picked the call up. “How’s the situation there?”

The Shaman and the Zero remained silent as they tried to get some information with that phone call. Sakura, noticing that they are eavesdropping, put the volume on speaker phone.

“It’s getting out of hand, Kkura…” Rosé started, almost whining. “Jisoo is… She doesn’t—”

“Rosé!!! Who’s that?” They suddenly heard Jisoo shouting from the background. It seems like she’s trying to steal the phone from Rosé based on how the latter whined after hearing her shout. They could also hear Jennie from the background trying to stop Jisoo. “Rosé! Is that Seulgi-unnie? Please let me see Seulgi-unnie! I really want to see her! Please!”

Judging the noises, it seems like Jennie and Lisa managed to take Jisoo away from Rosé as the girl managed to get back with the explanation. “Kkura, as you can see… Jisoo really wants to meet the Shaman Princess, we tried to make her sleep earlier but after just twenty minutes, she rose up and started searching for Seulgi-ssi again. This is going out of hand. She even tried to escape from us!”

“Oh, man…” Sakura massaged her temples because of the pure headache. She knows that Jisoo would really run out if she doesn’t meet Seulgi anytime soon. “What about the Princess?”

“The Princess is still in her room…” Rosé answered. “She didn’t even touch her breakfast and she hasn’t even taken a sip of her pack. It has been days since I last saw her drink a lot. I mean, I have seen her take a sip or two but she doesn’t finish a whole pack—”

“Stop beating around the bush, Rosé. What do you really want to say?”

“I-I mean… I think we have to cancel the fan meeting we will have in a few days… Irene-unnie isn’t looking really well.”

Seulgi’s eyebrows flinched into a frown after hearing that. It’s true. She didn’t see Irene sipping blood packs around the house. She never saw her drink blood even once.

“Her hair… It’s really pale today… I saw her go to the restroom earlier and she looks so weak. Her eyebags are no joke! I mean, she aged like five years!”

Sakura bit her lower lip. She has seen Irene’s state in the morning and she also couldn’t believe what she saw. Irene’s the type to care so much with herself because of the title blessed to her by the media and fans but it was the first time that Sakura thought that Irene might lose the title if she goes out to the public in that state.

“Rosé~! I need to see Seulgi-unnie~!”

Again, Jisoo entered the scene. It seems like the effect of the potion is really hard. Jisoo kept on shouting while the other three struggled to hold her until—

“WHEN ON EARTH WILL YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH ABOUT SEULGI!?”

Everyone gasped when they heard Irene shouted and they started to panic when Rosé shouted, “Oh no! Her eyes are so red!”

“YA! Park Chaeyeong!” Sakura leaned forward as she feared for Jisoo’s life. “Put the call on speaker phone!”

Rosé immediately pressed the button. “I-I-It’s on now!”

“Bae Joohyun!” Sakura shouted. “Princess, please! Don’t hurt Jisoo! I explained to you that she’s under a spell. You know she won’t act like that if she’s not drugged or something!”

“But she won’t stay put!” Irene whined. You know she’s gritting her teeth on the way she sounded.

“But Princess—”

Sakura was halted when Sunmi took her attention by pulling her sleeve. The other lady was pointing at herself. “Let me talk to them.” She mouthed which was answered by a distrusting frown from Sakura. “Trust me. I will make things work!”

Sakura ran her thumb across her neck, a threat that if she ever messes up again then she would really behead her. She then moved the phone towards Sunmi’s direction.

“Irene-ah~~ This is Aunt Sunmi—”

“AUNT SUNMI!!!” Irene shouted. “Please, break the spell right at this very moment! I am trying to rest but Jisoo is going crazy over Seulgi and it’s making me crazy as well!”

“I am sorry, dear~” Sunmi chuckled. “Because of wrong calculations, Jisoo ended up drinking the potion—”

“What do you mean by wrong calculations?” Sakura murmured. Sunmi just cleared and continued.

“You see, there are two ways of breaking the spell and I think we need your help by breaking it~”

“Bring it on! I will do anything just to turn Jisoo back to normal!”

“Well, you just have to kiss Seulgi—”

“KISS WHO!?”

Sakura’s speaker phone almost broke with that loud noise from Irene. “Yes, Irene. You have to kiss her! That’s how love potions work. Jisoo kissed Seulgi last night which made Seulgi fall in love with the girl as well~”

“SEULGI IS ALSO UNDER THE SPELL!?”

“What on earth are you talking about?” Sakura mouthed. She looked around and saw no Seulgi. It turns out that the girl left the scene after hearing the news about Irene. She’s currently organizing the garden that was ruined by the earlier cat fight.

Sunmi winked at her and went on with her plan. “You see, Irene. No one knows what will happen if those two meet.”

“You said there’s another way. What is that?” Irene asked who sounded more like she’s panicking rather than being angry.

“Well, someone who loves Jisoo can go and kiss her and knowing that Jisoo is a well-loved idol of this generation, it won’t be hard to find someone who would like to kiss her but a certain old vampire said that no one shall lay a hand on the girl anymore so there’s only the first option left~!”

“NO WAY!!! There’s no way I can kiss Seulgi!” Irene flushed.

“Oh~ There’s also another way left.” Sunmi smirked which made Sakura’s skin crawl. A smirk from the potion’s master means danger. “But, will you let this happen?”

“What is it, Aunt Sunmi!?”

Sunmi looked at Sakura with that mischievous smirk on her face before throwing out the bomb.

“Jisoo should kiss Seulgi again… a hundred times.”

 

 

THE NEXT thing the popular idol group did after that talk with the former idols is to get into their van and went on their way towards Irene and Seulgi’s home. Even though Irene doesn’t want to go, she couldn’t just sit back at home while someone is on her way to give Seulgi a hundred kisses. Her pride went on her way again and answered, “Go, if that’s what it takes to break the spell then why not! They kissed once anyway!”

“Are you sure of this though?” Rosé asked Irene who was beside her at the front seat. Jennie and Lisa are guarding Jisoo at the back. The girl got so excited after hearing that they will go and see Seulgi. She immediately dressed up to meet her love.

“Sure of what?” Asked the irritated Irene.

“Of them kissing again… a hundred times more.” Rosé sighed because she had to state the obvious.

“I don’t really care.” Irene crossed her arms.

Rosé took a deep breath before turning the wheels to the left. “Have you seen yourself in the mirror? I thought we have agreed that you would be true to yourself. You see that your stress is piling up because you keep denying things to yourself.”

Irene threw her sight to the busy streets. “I don’t care anymore. I know Jisoo is drugged and all but she kissed her back. That just means that Seulgi also liked what happened—”

“That’s because you are talking sh*t behind her back.” Rosé shook her head. “It was obvious that she thought you took her confession seriously but you were so dumb to take it as an acting. She heard everything that you said about the two of you. Don’t you think that’s what clouded her mind that’s why she kissed Jisoo bac—”

“I said I don’t care.”

Rosé was silenced by Irene’s dumbness and overflowing pride. “Just don’t regret anything, Princess.” she sighed.

While the two were busy discussing in front Lisa is actually busy with something else.

“L-Lisa…?” Jennie carefully called. “M-May I ask something?”

“What is it?” Lisa asked back.

Jennie looked at something before looking back at Lisa who is sitting in between the two. “W-Why are you holding my hand?”

Lisa took her eyes off of her book just to look to Jennie. “Are you bothered by it?”

“N-No!” Jennie obviously lied. “I mean, you aren’t the type to do these things…”

“Is that so?” Lisa answered like a robot before focusing back on her book. “I heard… That the spell could be broken if Jisoo would be kissed by someone who likes her.”

Jennie blushed hard after hearing that. “W-What about it?”

Lisa stayed silent. It felt like she really didn’t bother about Jennie’s question but ended holding the girl’s hand tighter. And, that was her very answer.

 

 

“WOW, Irene~ What happened to your hair?”

Sunmi gasped after meeting the Vampire Princess. She didn’t know that Irene would look that way after all of her denials. Lying to one’s self is really bad for one's health.

“I am alright, Aunt Sunmi…” Irene sighed to herself before looking around with those sad puppy eyes. “Where is Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter