Oath | Part 2

Mark Her Red
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YERIM-AH!!!" Sooyoung shouted after Yerim was scratched by Jennie on the back. It wasn't really that bad because she managed to move before it even became fatal. Sooyoung ran towards her and assisted her. "Why is your bias like this!? Did you really stan this person!?"

"This isn't the real Jennie-ssi!" Yerim shouted at her partner. "The real Kim Jennie is kind and calm and can never do something like this! She's obviously under some sort of hypnotism!"

"Huh!?" Sooyoung asked in disbelief. "Are you really trying to defend her even though she almost killed you a while ago!"

"I've watched Jennie even before debut! I know her well!"

Jennie didn't bother about their argument and proceeded to attack the two of them. The two managed to jump away from the attack while still arguing.

"Your crushes are all weird, Yerim!" Sooyoung angrily shouted.

Pissed off with Sooyoung's judgement, Yerim shouted back at her. "Yeah, you're the weirdest one!"

"What!?" Sooyoung blushed furiously that her ears released smoke. "Did you just tell me that I am your--"

Sooyoung was then hit by a punch from Jennie. She rolled on the ground before hitting a wall. "Fck..." She started coughing out blood. "Vampires sure are really strong."

"Will you please be more careful!?" Yerim shouted, now the one being attacked by Jennie.

"You're the one who is suddenly confessing there, idiot..." Sooyoung tried her hardest to stand up. She took one vial from her pocket and drank it. It's one of the potions Sunmi made for them. "Can't believe I am using it this early..."

While feeling the recovery happening in her body, Sooyoung saw someone in a red dress approaching Seulgi and Yujin. Her eyes widened in fear after seeing the glow on that person's eyes.

"Seulgi!!!" She shouted. "Get away! GET AWAY FROM THERE!"

Seulgi, who was currently contemplating on what she can do to help, suddenly froze after hearing Sooyoung's warning. She then heard glasses breaking and then suddenly, there's rain of broken glasses coming from the inside with Irene being thrown out with them.

Yujin immediately transformed into her pure lycan form to protect Seulgi from the shards. Her lycan form was actually stunning in a way. She didn’t take the form of a full-pledged wolf but rather looked more like a human with wolf-like features. Her hair turned into a mix of blue and grey and her ears turned into wolf ears and her tail also appeared.Her build also became even sturdier and more flexible.

“A-Are you alright, Seulgi-nim?” She worriedly asked the other girl only to be surprised with those eyes of Seulgi flaming in hatred. She started to feel anger inside her when she saw that Irene was covered with cuts.

Another figure then jumped from the window where Irene was sent flying from. It was Sakura, holding a blood-stained sword.

"You..." Seulgi gnashed her teeth.

"Are you mad?"

Seulgi jerked and immediately stepped away when she heard someone whisper right to her ear. She fell into confusion when she recognized who it was.

“J-Jisoo? What are you doing here?”

Jisoo drew closer to light and Seulgi noticed her fangs and glowing yellow eyes. The Shaman Princess raised her fists in the attempt to protect herself. Yujin immediately hid Seulgi behind her.

“Who are you!?” The lycan growled.

Jisoo burst into laughter. “I guess the little girl is really sweet and all for you to recognize that it isn’t she that you are talking with right away.” She then tucked her hair at the back of one ear. Seulgi also noticed the red highlights that Jisoo didn’t have before.

“Who are you and what did you do to Jisoo!?” Seulgi tried to intimidate the said vampire but she just sneered at her. It seems like she knows well that Seulgi is without power if there are no powers that she can copy.

“We have met before, milady. But it would be impossible for you to remember it since you were just a toddler back then. At the blink of an eye, Jisoo disappeared from her sight. Seulgi panicked but Yujin was quick to determine where the enemy would attack. She moved so fast and swapped Jisoo’s arm that was about to grab Seulgi.

“Oh~” Jisoo giggled in excitement. “I like it, I like it~ I love it when people play hard to get. It makes me feel so alive~ I feel more like a real predator~”

“I don’t know who you are but it is clear that your intention is to harm Seulgi-nim!” The Lycan shouted. She might be feeling really nervous and afraid that time since it is her first time to battle with someone but she made an oath to protect Seulgi and there’s no way she would abandon that by choosing her own safety.

Jisoo sneered at the young lycan. “A lycan, huh? Lycans do really like kissing the a$$es of shamans, huh? You kind of remind me of someone--”

She wasn’t able to finish her sentence when Yujin gave her a quick yet powerful blow on her stomach. Jisoo was thrown far and she would surely hit the wall if Sakura didn’t catch her.

And, that didn’t please her. She shoved Sakura away and went back to her feet. “This freaking body is so weak. This is your fault for not feeding her all those suppressants instead of blood. Anyway…” She turned back to Yujin and raised an eyebrow. “What’s wrong with this low life anyway?”

“Don’t you ever call me that!” Yujin growled and went for another quick attack. Jisoo just gave Sakura a nod and the latter left her side.

Looking so bored, the girl in the red dress shrugged her shoulders. “Do you really think your baby attacks would hit me twice?” Her stare suddenly sharpened and seeing that change, Seulgi started to fear for Yujin.

“YUJIN-AH! STOP!”

Just an inch before Yujin’s punch lands to Jisoo’s face, the girl disappears right before her very eyes. The next thing that Yujin knew was Jisoo was already standing a few metres away with an arrow made out of her blood already aiming for her.

“What the--”

“That was quick, puppy but is your perfume called Amateur?” Jisoo fired the arrow which travelled at an amazing speed, hitting Yujin right to her left shoulder, pinning her to the wall.

“YUJIN!!!” Seulgi shouted as she saw the young girl spit blood after that impact to the wall. And as if Jisoo wasn’t entertained by that, she made even more blood arrows and consecutively fired it to Yujin, hitting the lycan to her limbs and completely immobilising her.

“JISOO! ENOUGH!” Seulgi cried. She can’t afford to have Yujin be killed.

The lady in red dress twitched after that call from Seulgi. She was about to fire the last arrow that will hit Yujin’s head but she stopped. She looked at Seulgi with curiosity. “Tears?” she asked before smiling maniacally. “Sorry, I almost forgot about the real menu. I guess I will be drinking your blood with your tears as a side dish.”

A gust of cold wind passed by Seulgi but then she felt herself being pulled by the wrist by Jisoo who appeared behind her. “I am here to take you back.”

Seulgi tried to free herself but Jisoo’s grip was so tight. She felt like she'd break her wrist any moment. Jisoo found bliss in her struggles.

"I wonder if you taste the same as your mother."

Seulgi’s eyes widened in anger as realisation struck her. She then looked at Sakura who was busy fighting with Irene. “So, this is why you are attacking us…” She gritted her teeth and with one deep breath, she shouted, “TRAITOR!”

Sakura didn’t even bat an eye despite what she heard and gave Irene one powerful body blow. She only looked at Seulgi at the side of her eye. Seulgi struggled once more but Jisoo just laughed at her.

“How about let’s start with the ceremony?” Jisoo showed her claws before she slashed Seulgi’s jacket with it revealing the girl’s shoulder.

“BTCH! What are you doing—” Irene took another hook punch from Sakura. She’s really pissing her off.

“Eyes on your enemy, Irene.” Sakura then swayed her sword. “I could’ve hit you with my sword with your carelessness.”

Irene scoffed. “Are you lecturing me now, enemy?” She held her sword firmly and pointed it to Sakura. “Let’s finish this because I have to deal with some btch.”

‘Something…’ Seulgi struggled. ‘I have to do something!’

“Just accept your fate, my little bride.” Jisoo then cupped her face with her free hand. “Aren’t I your first kiss? Don’t you remember it? That kiss actually sent signals to me and called me out from the depths of the void.”

Jisoo pulled her closer and placed her chin on top of Seulgi’s exposed shoulder. “I guess we are really fated for each other that my consciousness came back after just one kiss. Now, let’s start by giving my bride a mark.”

Jisoo opened and her fangs protruded even more. She was ready to bite Seulgi when she was kicked directly to her face, throwing her away from Seulgi. Everyone’s attention was on them.

The person who did that golden kick was none-other than the second youngest member of Irene’s group, Lisa.

“Good job, Lisa!” All eyes then transferred to Rosé who dashed to give Jisoo a follow up kick to her side causing her to roll to the ground before hitting a service car.

“W-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter