NINE

Make Me A Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo had only met the young man seated beside her only few minutes during Somi’s hasty introduction to her husband and his friends. Since then, his eyes followed her across the room. There was that Scorpio tatoo on her hand that enthralled him. He could not take his eyes of her. He was arrogant and shamelessly rude, he stared at first one part of her body and then another till she obliged him by dropping her purse on the floor and bending over to pick it up so he could see right down the front of her low-cut printed dress to her s and probably so far as her under wear.

She tried to remember his name but came up blank. He made a hand gesture inviting her to seat with him. His other friends had moved to the bar, it was just him and Sehun in the restaurant. She started to walk towards him, her hips swaying seductively while he watched captivated. She sat down listening to his boring conversation, when would he got to the point of inviting her to his room? Or they could use a bathroom.

Her mind began to wander, she began to imagined Sehun with her friend in bed together. No, doubt he would be pleased with her because she was innocent and she was sure her friend would recount every one of it. She would made sure that her wedding night would only be in her dreams. Her friend had embraced celibacy with open arms and it was completely beyond her understanding. She kept an eagle eye for signs that Somi was about to wither as a result of such deprivation. She could not imagined living her life without that pleasure and she would made sure Somi regret ever interfering in her life.

She saw Sehun looked around obviously searching for his wife. He acted like he didn’t received the letter, if she had not gotten a feedback from his secretary she would have thought so too.

Had he asked his wife about it or was he just pretending? What sort of a man was he?

She wished she knew what was going on in his head. Maybe he was putting on an act for today. She could avert their night together. She could tell Somi she was sick, and she would stay with her all night. That was a good plan. She stood up to leave when her partner drew her back on his laps. She had completely forgotten about him.

“You look good” he whispered.

“I thought you didn’t notice” she , her ring finger wrapping around his. They spoke in low tunes, and planned their quick romp in the nearest bathroom.

 

 

Somi skimmed through the empty restaurant for her husband. Her discussion with her father had dragged too long. She had to pretend she received a call from her husband, that was her exit.

Where was he? Had he gone to the hotel without her?

He would not. She met with her staffs they quickly went over the details of the restaurant opening and the sales they made. Satisfied with the report, she bid them good night and locked the restaurant. Most diners had either gone home or moved to the bar in the hall since the restaurant closed by 11pm. She searched for her husband in the crowded bar, none of the faces she saw was familiar.

Where was Jisoo? Why had everyone deserted her?

She brought out her phone and dialed Jisoo’s number. She heard her ringtone, something she didn’t change for years. It was Gangnam style. She followed the sound the sound to the ladies bathroom. Without knocking, she pushed the door forcefully almost knocking its occupants down.

She saw Jisoo with one of her husband’s friend. Their appearance was dishevelled. Her friend was facing the mirror arranging her hair and ignoring Somi. Chanyeol had the decency to walked out. Somi shut the door behind her.

“How many more will you sleep with? Tell me”

Sehun said while Jisoo kept quiet still facing the room.

“How could you do this? You only met him today. What impression are you trying to create? What do you want my husband to think of me?”

She was fed up seeing her friend like this. Jisoo had a good character but her perchant for sleeping around was annoying. Sehun’s friends would thought she was promiscuous just like Jisoo. Her husband was already questioning her friend’s character and if he heard this, what would he think of her.

“I am sorry”  Jisoo said moving to the door.

“Wait, I have not arranged a room for you at the hotel. We will have to go there together”  Somi replied.

“Do not worry, I am sleeping with him”

Jisoo waited for the rebuke she was sure would come. But there was silence, she turned to see her friend staring at her ring finger.

 

“How could you disrespect Stevie this way?” Somi asked and left her in the ladies.

Jisoo came out seconds later and bade her good night. She called her husband’s number, it rang several times with no reply. She called her brother. He answered on the first ring.

“Where are you?” She asked him.

“The hotel” he replied yawning.

“I can’t find Sehun” she informed.

He sounded wide awake. "I thought he has gone home with you”

“No, I am still stuck here in the restaurant. Are you sure he is not in the hotel room?” She questioned.

“I saw his car leave and I called him. He said he has gone home and I assumed he was with you” he rasped out.

Somi thought over that. That was strange, why would he leave her all by herself in the hotel.

“Somi, are you sure you didn’t quarrel with him. He was angry today” her brother said.

Her Sehun had been charming and attentive all day. She had even told him what she expected tonight. What could be wrong? She had a feeling something bad was about to happen. Why was her every joy tainted with sorrow? She calmed herself down. There was no use in being paranoid. Wande had a bad day at the office, it has to be that. Maybe Grace came to his office again. He told her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter