FIVE

Make Me A Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Italy. Please keep your seat belt fastened until the aircraft has come to a standstill”

She kept her eyes closed. This was unbelievable. She was married to her crush. Her dreams finally became a reality.

She was not yet ready to look out of the window.

Not yet.

She was too happy to be at her honeymoon but too nervous to stare at the beauty she was sure was surrounding her.

“Sweetheart, you can let go of the seat belt now. We have landed” her husband whispered into her ear.

She smiled tenderly at him. He was doing his best to make her happy. There had been an indefinable tension in . He had surmised it all to their marriage circumstances. He did not marry her because he was in love with her, it was the only revenge he could thought of at that moment.

It had not been easy like he envisaged. They had married at the court with their friends as the only witness and flown to Busan that same day. The explanation he had to repeat to his parents and kin. His best friend was the most annoying. He had refused to attend his wedding.

 

 

 

“I will miss your wedding, am sorry. I need to get back home” jongin said casually flipping the bed cover aside.

“Are we discussing a sour pizza?” He retorted. jongin responded by drawing out his suitcase. He threw in the agbada made for his role as the best man.

“Why are you getting emotional over this? Wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter