SEVENTEEN (NEW!)

Make Me A Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somi sat at the reception with her husband waiting for Jaewoon who sounded distraughted on the phone. They should have left with her brother this morning but when she received his call, her husband had convinced her to wait and hear him out, first.

“What’s the next thing for us?” She asked Sehun. “Go home, talk to my uncles about what happened to us. Start a family.” He said while she nodded.

“That sounds great. But I will like us to have a proper marriage. A court marriage.” she told him. Jisoo had raised her fears on that subject. “We will arrange one, once we get home.” He replied. “So you and this ex of yours, did not get down?” He asked, while she raised her eyebrows.

“Sorry, I know its a silly question but I am just surprised.” he said. “I don’t believe in premarital .” She told him.

“You have been waiting for me? That guy is such a loser. A big one” He said grinning like the a typical male boasting his manly ego. She rolled her eyes. “No, I actually made a choice that suit me. No man is worth waiting for.” She said smiling inwardly. It was Sehun's turn to roll his eyes.” You do know how to massage a man’s ego.” She was about to reply him, when she saw Jaewoon entered the reception looking around him.

“Hey” Somi called, waving. Seeing him again did nothing to her. It brought no pain or joy. It was just like seeing someone new. She couldn’t believed she had once spent three years of her life with him and was hoping to spend the rest of their lives together. She introduced him to her husband who seemed happy with himself for reasons she did not know.

“I don’t even know where to start from” Jaewoon said facing her. “I am very sorry Somi. I shouldn’t have done what I did to you. But then, things weren’t clear to me.” “What things?” Sehun asked. “Barely twenty four hours to our wedding, I received a mail and some pictures.”

“What pictures?” She asked him Jaewoon looked doubtful, he was not sure if he should revealed those pictures or not. Especially with Somi’s husband present. He wouldn’t want to destroy the trust that exists between them.

“Jaewoon, let’s see the pictures. Whatever it is, I have my husband’s support.” Somi said smiling at Sehun “Let’s see the pictures.” Sehun added.

Jaewoon brought out a replica of the pictures, she showed her husband the previous night. Except that the one he was holding was printed in black and white and photo shopped.

“How did you get this?” She was shocked. “Someone sent it with a mail that says you cannot give birth that you have had several abortions. I was stupid to believe it.”

“You only trust yourself. You have never shown faith in another human.” Somi said while he grimaced. “I have never seen those pictures on your phone and I remembered you once read about IVF on my phone.” he explained. “That’s enough reason to believe all that lies? Our three years together meant nothing to you? I intend to give you these pictures on our wedding night as a gift. If you remembered I said I have pleasant pictures I want to show you. A phone call would have cleared all this.” Somi was annoyed.

“Thank God there was no phone call.” Sehun added, giving Jaewon a smug look.

“I am very sorry, once again. Mina said she was the one sent the mail to me.” Jaewoon said feeling uncomfortable.“Mina? I am surprised.I can’t believe she did that." Somi said shaking her head.  “Me too. There’s something she’s keeping from me. She told me the message in the mail were all lies and it was not her words. She said it's someone closer to you. But she wouldn’t say. She said something about oath and death.” Jaewoon said.

“Oath and death?” Somi repeated while he nodded.

He had seen some documents about Jisoo in his wife's bedroom after they moved back to their house. His wife had Jisoo investigated for reasons al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter