SIX

Make Me A Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They spent their honey moon in Naples. Jaewoon took her to Prompei to visit the ruins of the ancient city. They did other touristy things together. The food was the best, they tried every rich meal from mushroom risotto to pasta carbonara. The wine and clubbing every night was the highlight of their day.

Jaewoon never grew tired with her desire to see and experience new things. They made love every night and frequently in the evening before they headed to the club. He was insatiable and she loved it.

She was happy he desired her. If he was not in love with her yet; she believed their marriage would survive on passion and friendship. Everyday her love for him grew. Though while she told him frequently of her feelings, he said nothing of his own.

He was attentive to her needs, tender when he loved her and patient with her flaws. Like when she asked him about Somi. He had smiled gently and told her Somi was his past while she was his bright future.

There were times Mina almost convinced herself that he loved her as she loved him. Although he never said the words, he appeared brighter whenever she said it. And there was that delicious kiss that follows her declaration of love for him.

He made her feel so special, never flirting with other women at the club, seeking her opinion on his thoughts, using endearment when he spoke to her and frequently touching her with affection. When she returned to Busan after twelve weeks on their honeymoon, she was not just sick with happiness but pregnant too.

 

 

 

 "There was a time I used to like you” Somi said smiling easily at Sehun.

Marriage life had been a lot easier than she ever imagined with Sehun. After the horrible episode with Grace, they had easily confronted each other on their past mistakes.

Sehun had accused her of misleading him all those years, receiving his every gifts while she was seeing someone else. She retaliated by recounting his relationship with some ladies she knew back then. With pride overriding their senses, they had stuck to the wrong assumptions.

Sehun didn’t correct her. Those ladies were just friends and it was until later he told her.

Tonight, all inhibitions gone, she would revealed her thoughts to him. Sehun winged his eyebrow upward and waved his hand at her to continue.

He was eating dinner after waiting nearly two hours for his wife to show up at their dinner date. Her words about liking him was not enough to dull is hunger.

“Love you was more like it” she said again

They had been married for eight weeks. His kindness and compassion had eased her broken heart over her ex. He kept reminding her Jaewoon was married so was she whenever she was moody. It had worked in addition to her discovery: his store was filled with catering equipments he bought for her.

When she asked him about it, he explained it was his wedding gifts to her and he hoped she would start her restaurant soon. She was awed and wanted to cry. Every pieces of the house was planned with her in his mind.

He painted her room with her favorite color. They had spent the following week looking for a property she could turned into a restaurant at Gagnam. She found one she fell in love with and she cringed whenever she thought of its cost. Sehun had paid for it like it was a piece of candy. That had eased their affection.

Most times she found his hands around her, whenever they went out. The morning kiss that has become a tradition to them. She sometimes wondered if he was attracted to her or just saw her as his sister. They were yet to consummate their marriage.

She was ready on her own part, if Jaewoon was living happily with his wife so would she. He had not made move on his part while she had made every move on her part. She dressed in revealing night gowns every night. But he hardly bat an eyelid. His good night kisses became perfunctory.

Her last words got him “Love me? Wow! Tell me about it”

His eyes held amusement as he chewed on his meats. She stared at his handsome face she missed this past few days when he traveled to Busan on a business trip. She missed him and the house felt bigger. His calls was her rescue. They talked about everything and he always showed interest in how she had spent her day. He’d answered her questions about his business, sharing his pleasures and frustrations depending on how his day had gone.

This morning he had called to inform her he would be at a dinner party organized by one his business partners and he wanted her to be there. She was excited and spent hours deciding on what to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter