FOUR

Make Me A Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it was a stupid question to ask. It was him who instructed his PA to give her his keys. He thought marrying Somi was over and Grace was the one whom he planned to start his new life with.

“What do you mean by that?” Grace said, her eyes roaming over the other lady. Her prayers was finally answered; their no-string attached relationship had evolved into a more serious one. She could proudly call him her boyfriend.

They began seeing each other last year October and he made it very clear from their first night together that he was engaged and would soon be married. But she deluded herself thinking Sehun would fall in love with her. If his fiancee was perfect, why would he be cheating on her?

If she had no flaws, he wouldn’t be seeing another woman. She had consoled herself with the thought that she was better than his fiancée. Every compliments he paid her was the opposite of his soon to be wife. He had called her beautiful and she pictured his fiancée to be a plain looking woman. When he told her she was resourceful during one of their lunch dates she paid for, she had imagined his intended to be dull and uncreative. Her feelings for him continued to grow and she became bold demanding some rights; like spending the weekend with him, cooking for him and browsing through his phones. His phone gallery was devoid of pictures: not even his.

If he really had a beau, why was she not marking her territory? What sensible woman would abandoned her handsome fiancé in a city full of willing women without checking up on him or living with him?

All these thoughts emboldened her to express her love for him at their dinner date. It was a night she hated to remember, Sehun had stood up from their table calling the attention of the waitress. He paid for their untouched meals and right in the presence of other diners, he demanded for his keys and told her never to call him again. But she kept calling him and felt stupid every time he did not pick her calls.

“Is she a one night stand?” she whispered praying she was. The woman was beautiful; every inch of her even though she looked distress.

“What?” Somi gasped in shock and quickly hid it from her husband, her eyes blazing in anger at him. Sehun got down from the car and took Grace arm dragging her along to the far end of the compound. Somi watched the exchange with her heart thudding. She did not need to strain her ears as the lady kept shouting.

Her marriage had not yet begun; just unraveling and his past was already hanging like a threat over their head.

“Your wife? How did that happened. You said the marriage was cancelled” Grace cried out

“I am sorry it turned out to be this way I will…….” He didn’t complete the sentence before Grace interrupted again

“Listen here Sehun, be ready to have two wives. I have packed my things all the way from jeju and this is where we will live together” she said again her face stained with tears.

“I only called you three days ago, that we should give our relationship a trial. Why are you acting like a betrayed fiancée? We were not even dating. And I warned you from the beginning, didn’t i?” Sehun said each word slowly hoping she would get the message.

He regretted ever having any relationship with her. If he had known she would become clingy, he would not have approached her at that bar.

“How dare you say that to me? I am everything she is not” Grace said this pointing to the direction of Somi that was advancing towards them.

“I cook for you, clean your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter