Four.

Mission: Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I can't believe you broke the bed," Yeri laughed.

"You two must've gotten pretty wild last night," Joy snickered. Irene rolled her eyes at Joy's inappropriate comment. Yes, it was true, Wendy and Irene broke the bed in Irene's room last night, but it was an accident! They were just... playing a silly game.

"I bet you can't jump high enough to touch the ceiling!"

"Watch me!"

Irene was very competitive. Too competitive. Wendy and Irene had this weird type of energy sometimes at night, that made them act like kids and do stupid things. Last night was one of those.

"I ordered a new bed and it's big, almost as big as Joy's," Wendy came into the room with her phone in hand. Joy's bed was unnecessarily big for one person, let alone a person like Joy who was very small (but still taller than everyone else in the dorm).

Irene loved the idea of finally having a king sized bed to share with Wendy, after struggling for so many years in the tiny bed in her room. Wendy had suggested they moved her own bed to Irene's room but the idea turned out to be a mess; every time they cuddled the connected beds would separate. One time Wendy fell on the ground in the middle of the night and that was when they had decided that they needed a new idea. The new bed would be a blessing. Irene was low-key happy they broke the old one.

"I'm going out with Saeron, see you later grannies," the maknae of the group waved everyone goodbye. "Grannies," Irene mumbled, "Watch your mouth, young lady!" she yelled from the couch. Yeri waved a lazy hand, "Yeah, yeah, sure," and left. Wendy sat next to Irene, "The new bed is going to be here in an hour," she smiled. She was excited too. "Try not to break this one," Joy teased as she put on her coat.

"Where are you going?" Irene asked ignoring her comment. Joy helped Seulgi put on her coat, "We're going to visit Haetnim," she smiled, "We'll be back before your new bed arrives," she sent the two women on the couch a wink, "Don't break the couch too."

"I told you it was an accident!"

"Bye!" Joy waved before Irene could finish her sentence, "Let's go," she turned to Seulgi and they walked away. Irene swore she saw them link arms before the door closed.

"You saw that?" Wendy saw too.

"Oh yeah," Irene chuckled. Wendy always knew what she was thinking.

Irene's gaze slid to the side. Her girlfriend wrapped her arms around her in a moment and Irene let her head rest upon her shoulder. All her thoughts stopped as if her heart took over from her head when they were close. Irene doubted anyone else would ever feel the way she did about being in her arms. Irene swore this girl was an expert on keeping her heart beating. Without her she was sure it would simply stop. How was she to put their love into mere words? An entire ocean of ink wouldn’t be enough to describe them.

Wendy linked her fingers into Irene's hand and shot her a look that was all love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter