Three.

Mission: Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After a long day, Irene sat alone in her room and although she was exhausted, she really wanted to do something besides sleeping. Irene loved being busy with music shows, meetings, fansigns and practice. She loved doing stuff for her fans and that was why, even though she had a only a few hours free, she decided to do an Instagram live for her dear reveluvs. With her pyjamas on, Irene set her phone on top of the small desk in her room and opened Instagram. Before starting the live she brushed her hair and washed her face. She didn't want the fans to see an ugly mess this late at night. She sat comfortably on the desk chair, bringing her knees close to her body and tried to start the live. It took her a few tries, but finally managed to do it after remembering Yeri's instructions. Reveluvs would be so happy when they saw the '@renebaebae started a live video' notification and especially when they saw her face. Irene rarely went live.

"Hello," she waved at the camera. In less than half a minute thousands of fans were watching, and many of them left heart warming comments. Irene could barely read them. They were moving way too fast for her.

"Why are you still awake, unnie?" Irene managed to read one of the comments.

"Ah, it's not late. It's still eleven," she told the worried fan after checking the clock on the wall. She didn't really know what to talk about, she only wanted to read the fans' comments and answer their questions.

"How was your day, luvies?" she asked cutely. Seconds later long paragraphs appeared on her screen. She tried to read some of them, "You went to the amusement park today? That sounds like a lot of fun!" she replied to one of them.

Millions of comments flashed through Irene's eyes.

Loved your new comeback!

Where are the other members?

Do you like BTS?

Please post a selca!

Irene couldn't answer them all. Suddenly an idea came into her mind, "Should I sing something for you?" she asked them. She didn't have to look at the comments, the answer was always yes.

The leader took Wendy's forgotten phone from the bed and searched for a good song. Wendy had all kind of songs in her playlist; pop, jazz, rock, alternative, even lullabies for kids.

"Let me find the perfect song," she told reveluvs. All these songs in Wendy's playlist made it quite difficult for her to choose.

The sound of someone opening and closing the door made her look away from the phone.

"Hey baby, do you know where my phone is?" Wendy came in. Irene's breath hitched, eyes widened. Panic. She could feel it, building like an unstoppable snowball in the pit of her stomach. She couldn't concentrate back on the live. The next step was her heart starting to beat harder and faster. She didn't dare to look at the camera, her eyes frozen on Wendy. Did they hear it?

"Um, I'm doing a live, Wendy," a panicked Irene mumbled, warning that way the younger one. Wendy stopped looking around for her phone and locked eyes with Irene, noticing the panic in her eyes. "What?" she stepped closer to her. Irene pointed at the phone, finding it difficult to talk.

Realisation hit Wendy harder than a truck. Her brain stuttered for a moment and every part of her went on pause while her thoughts caught up. Then in that instant her skin became white, hung with lips slightly parted and her eyes were as wide as they could stretch. "Oh my god..."

"I have your phone. I was searching for a song to sing," Irene quickly tried to cover their shock, "But maybe I should..."

Maybe she should end the live. Wendy waved her hands around in panic, 'no!' she mouthed. Thankfully, the viewers couldn't see her. "Don't end it! It will be suspicious!" she continued to mouth. She was clearly having a small panic attack. Irene nodded and finally gathered up enough courage to look at the camera.

"Looks like Wendy will be joining me tonight."

More like 'I'm not dealing with the mess you created alone.'

"I, um, yeah! Hello luvies!" Wendy put on her best smile as she appeared on everyone's screen. Irene left some space for Wendy on the chair and patted the spot next to her. Wendy joined her on the chair and automatically wrapped an arm around her. Irene almost face palmed. That was why they never went live together...

"So, I was about to sing for our reveluvs, would you like to sing with me?" Irene continued the live as normally as she could. She tried her best not to look at the comments, even though her eyes caught a few.

Wenrene!!

Wendy called her baby?!?!

Where is Joy?

Wenrene is real!

Baby?!?!

Of course Wendy agreed and suggested a few songs. They decided to start with Wendy's song with John Legend, 'Written

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter