Eight.

Mission: Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N: Trigger Wanring.



(...)



"You're jealous!"

"I said I'm not!"

Irene had left the dorm early in the morning. She had a scheduled photoshoot with one of EXO's members, Sehun. Irene was very excited for the photoshoot and that bothered Wendy just a tiny bit, but she wouldn't admit it. Joy and Yeri wouldn't stop teasing her about it.

"Sehun is very handsome. He and Irene unnie look good together," Joy continued teasing her. Wendy rolled her eyes. Indeed, he was very handsome and all the comments on Twitter and Naver said that they looked good together too. That made Wendy even more bothered.

"Wait a minute, what's that on your neck, unnie?" Yeri pointed at a purple mark that was supposed to be hidden under her turtle neck. Wendy's eyes widened. "It's, um, a mosquito bite," she explained quickly, too quickly to be true. Joy laughed, "You're such a bad liar!" Even Seulgi, the most innocent member in the dorm, could tell that it wasn't a mosquito bite. "Looks like Irene unnie was naughty last night," Yeri sent her a wink. Blushing would have been no problem, but what Wendy did was go as red as a beetroot and radiate heat like a hot pan. No one could have missed it. She wanted the earth to open up and swallow her whole at moments like these. Irene didn't usually leave marks on her body, but when she did, it was on the most obvious spots. Wendy had a hard time hiding them.

"Enough about Wendy. What about you and Saeron, huh?" Joy turned her attention to the maknae. Wendy wanted to thank the tall girl.

Yeri shrugged unfazed, "What about us?"

"Are you two together or...?"

"Nope," Yeri simply said. Joy eyed her suspiciously but didn't interfere. It was hard to believe Yeri because she spent all her free time with Saeron and when she was at the dorm, she would very often talk about her.

Wendy checked her phone for any missed calls or messages from Irene. The leader always updated her when she had a solo schedule. But this time she didn't, the only notification on Wendy's phone was a missed call from her mother. She wondered why her mum had called this early im the morning. Checking the date on her phone, she realised it was her dad's birthday.

"Oh, it's my dad's birthday today! I should give him a call," Wendy smiled, feeling silly for almost forgetting her dad's birthday.

"Turn the speaker on, and we will all sing happy birthday!" Seulgi suggested. Wendy agreed, "Siri call dad."

The small device analysed Wendy's voice and seconds later announced, "Calling daddy."

"You still call your dad daddy?" Yeri laughed.

Wendy frowned. While the girls waited for Wendy's dad to answer, Wendy started to panic because-

"Wendy, I'm busy, what do you want?" Irene's voice was heard. Wendy had forgotten to change Irene's name back to 'Joohyun'. Irene thought it was funny to change it to 'Daddy' every now and then.

The girls bursted out laughing. "Irene is your daddy?" Joy said through laughs. Yeri fell on the floor, tears in her eyes, "This is hilarious!"

Wendy wanted to hide forever. There was no rescue from this embarrassment. It was absolute. Torture. Utter humiliation. "Irene, I'm going to call you later," Wendy mumbled into the phone and quickly ended the call.

"You should have seen your face!" Yeri snickered. Wendy buried her head into her han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter