Twelve.

Mission: Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N: Trigger Wanring! Violence! Read at your own risk!

 

(...)

 

Time was up. It was the last day of the week already and Wendy still didn't have the guts to break up with Irene. Even worse, she didn't have the guts to talk to anyone about this man. Thankfully, he hadn't shown up since the beginning of the week. Maybe it was all just a prank after all. Maybe they were testing her.

Sigh. Wendy ran a hand through her hair and felt the microphone behind her ear. She had tried to take it off so many times this week, but it was impossible. All she had done was damage the skin around the mic.

As always, the girls were at the practice room. Sometimes it felt like they spent more hours in the practice room than their dorm. Yeri once suggested moving their beds in there too.

"Damn it, I forgot my phone in the car. I'll go get it," Irene realised while they were having a break.

Wendy's eyes widened. There was no way she would let Irene leave the practice room alone. "I'll get it for you," she quickly said. Time was up, which meant she had lost the challenge. Irene shouldn't be left alone at a time like this. Wendy ran downstairs, where the car was parked. She greeted the driver and grabbed Irene's phone from the passenger's seat. She put the phone in her back pocket and ran, thankful that the man wasn't there.

Her relief was cut short when a hand grabbed her arm before she could enter the practice room. The hand belonged to none other than the man who had been giving her nightmares for the past week. He pushed her into the janitor's room once again, despite Wendy's resistance. When the door was closed and locked, he pushed her with all his power. Wendy's small body found itself on the floor.

"You failed," he roared, "You're useless."

The man stared down at her with fire in his eyes and gave her a rough kick on the ribs. A searing shot of pain ran up the young woman's body, a scream escaping her pale lips as the devastating sounds bounced off the room's walls. The man didn't seem at all bothered by the screams that came from his victim. If anything, he seemed amused by her pain. His stony eyes stared down at the twitching body before him as if he were inspecting a freshly plucked turkey, all ready to go into oven. The dim light reflected off the beads of sweat that had settled on the Wendy's forehead.

Then he lay on top of her, Wendy's eyes closed tight. She kicked and punched him but he was senseless. His coarse whisky tongue at her skin, stubby fingers curled in her hair. Every time Wendy closed her eyes he bashed her head backward onto the floor demanding she open them. She didn't want to, she closed them over and over, anything rather than watch his face lit up with with power and lust. She tried to struggle but she was becoming unconscious and her body was now weakened. She screamed with all the power she had left, but the locked door muted all the screams to the outside world. After a time, her screams had subsided and her tormentor had grown bored with her silence.

He ran his angry fingers down her back, his nails ripping her skin off. He became angrier, his force less controlled, until finally blood ran from her back. Wendy cried in pain.

"Please, stop," she begged.

"I love it when you beg."

Wendy was beyond disgusted. Her heart was racing and all she wanted to do was curl up into a ball and wait for someone to save her. But no one would, no one was there. The walls were a hundred percent soundproof. A choked cry for help forced itself up , and she felt a drop run down her cheek. It seemed as if this was the end of the road for her.

"Tonight. I'll do it tonight. Please, let me go," she cried. Her sobs seemed to make him stop. "Wipe your tears. We don't want evidence now, do we?" he said as if he hadn't just marked her whole body with his nails and teeth. "This is your last chance. Don't make me use that knife." Wendy flinched when he took the knife in his hand. He laughed at her reaction, "Oh, sweetie, I'm not going to kill you. That's for your girlfriend. I have other plans for you. And don't forget; if you tell anyone about this, you will suffer the consequences." Send

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter