Eleven.

Mission: Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N: Trigger Wanring. Violence.

 

(...)

 

[150329]
Fan: Did you eat seaweed soup today?
Irene: No, but Wendy made carrot cake for me.
Wendy: I was up all night making that!

[150328]
Wendy: When I'm sad, other people will hug me then ask, "Seungwan-ah, are you okay?" while hugging me, while Joohyun unnie will just put her hands on my back once, but it's like electricity flows through her hands and it really comforts me.

[150329]
Wendy: I lived in Canada but it's my first time seeing an unnie like Irene unnie. She's a person with different charms everyday. Although I don't say anything, she's a person that I'm really thankful to.

[140926]
Irene: Wendy. Clean Wendy. Wendy whom you need to give a lot of love to. I’ll give it all to her.

 

(...)

 

Irene and Wendy were so obvious when it came to radio shows, they wondered how fans had yet to find out about their relationship. Whenever the radio hosts asked Irene anything about Wendy, she couldn't stop talking. Same with Wendy, although Wendy was less obvious because she liked to talk a lot in general.

The girls were waiting behind a closed door. Said door, led to the radio room, where the radio host was waiting. This radio room was different from the others they had visited; it had huge glass windows, allowing fans to watch them while they talked. They would also perform a few songs for their dear fans.

The host started introducing the girls and they entered the room one by one. Once they were seated, the interview started. Even with the double-glazed windows the fans' screams could be heard clearly. After many questions and a few games, Irene started to get hot. The room's temperature was very high and the long sleeved shirt she was wearing didn't help at all. Her long hair were too much of a bother too.

"Wendy," she called her girlfriend who was sitting next to her. They were currently having a break, while their songs were playing on the radio. Her girlfriend who was waving at the fans, turned to look at her. "What is it?"

"Do you have a hair tie? It's really hot in here,"

"Yes, it's in my bag," Wendy said and looked for her bag but it was nowhere to be seen. "I must have left it outside. Give me a second," the girl stood and left the room, searching for her bag. She asked a few people but they hadn't seen it. "Maybe it's in the dressing room," she said to herself. A man stopped her before she could enter the dressing room, "Wendy, your manager wants to talk to you. He's in that room," the man pointed at a room at the end of the hallway. Wendy frowned. Why would the manager want to talk to her in the middle of a radio show? She shrugged and followed the man to the room.

The kind man opened the door for her, "After you," what a gentleman. Wendy entered the room and looked around. It was an old store room, with dim lights and no one was there. Where was the manager?

A loud bang made her snap out of her thoughts. She turned to look at the man behind her, his expression very different from a few seconds ago.

"Where is the manager?" Wendy was starting to get nervous. The man in front of her looked suddenly very suspicious. He laughed, "There's no manager here."

"Excuse me?"

"You're so naive," he laughed again. Wendy was creeped out, she had to get out of there now. "Um, I really have to go now, the interview is staring soon," she said kindly, not wanting to be rude and went for the doorknob.

The door was locked.

The man smirked, "This was way easier than I thought," he leaned on the door and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "What are you talking about?" Wendy merely had time to say before he pushed her against the door. He grabbed her neck with unbelievable strength. Wendy gasped for air, "What are you doing?!" Her heart started beating faster, the man's face way too close to hers. "I'm calling the police," she threatened in hopes of scaring him away. She could only see black dots, his grip on her neck tightening with each passing second. Oxygen. She needed oxygen.

"If you do, I'll do bad things to your little girlfriend."

Color drained from Wendy's face. How did he know?

Who was he?

What did he want from her? Wendy didn't know how to respond to that.

Was he bluffing?

"You're going to jail," was all Wendy could think of to say. He laughed once again, "Honey, I have millions of minions. If I go to jail, they'll come after you and finish my job," his face became serious after that, "Meet me tomorrow at the janitor's room. SM building. Next to the practice room. I know you'll be there. You have practice at eight." Wendy's brain had shut down. He was right. They had practice at eight, indeed. She was scared. How did he know all this and most importantly, how did he know about her relationship with Irene?

The man let go of her and unlocked the door. Wendy could finally breathe. For a moment she thought she would die right then and there. "Be there or else you'll suffer the consequences. And if you tell anyone about this, your girlfriend is dead," he said, pushed her out of the room and locked himself back in. Wendy stood there speechless because what the hell had just happened?

She rushed back to the radio room, as far as possible from him and as close as possible to Irene. Wendy had to tell someone about this. Her manager, the staff members or even her group members. Anyone. Who allowed that man to come and threaten her like that? Wendy wouldn't visit him tomorrow, obviously. She wasn't stupid after all.

But what if he actually did something bad to Irene?

Wendy's head hurt. She didn't know what to do. Maybe she should deal with this by herself, and not involve Irene into this. That way the man wouldn't have a reason to touch Irene.

When she entered the room and sat back on her seat, Irene smiled at her. Wendy lost her breath but for a good reason this time. She would move mountains for that smile.

Irene was in a very good mood and that was when Wendy decided that the leader didn't have to know about this. Wendy would protect Irene even if that meant risking her own life.

"Where's the hair tie?" Irene asked bringing her back to reality. Oh, the hair tie. Wendy closed her eyes. She forgot the hair tie.

"Um, I couldn't find it," she quickly answered. Irene frowned and leaned closer to her. Wendy wanted to back away. "Are you okay?" Irene asked. Wendy's breath hitched. Was she that obvious? "Yeah, why?"

"You're very pale," Irene touched her forehead. This time Wendy backed away, "I'm just a little cold." That was the stupidest thing Wendy could say, considering the temperature of the room. It made Irene even more concerned. "Cold? Do you have a fever? Let me check," Irene raised her hand once again to touch her forehead but Wendy avoided it.

"I'm fine." Wendy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter