One.

Mission: Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Being in a relationship and being famous are two things one shouldn't combine. Especially, when you are in a relationship with one of your group members.

Idols shouldn't fall in love.

Idols were like robots. Programmed to follow their company's rules.

One wrong move and your career is over.


Irene sat on the couch and buried her head into her hands. All these thoughts were giving her a headache.

"Hey, are you okay?" Irene jerked her head up at the sound of Yeri's voice. The maknae sat next to her, placing a hand on her shoulder, "Are you having these thoughts again?" Yeri asked carefully. Irene closed her eyes with a sigh, "No..."

"Are you sure?" Yeri asked again, raising an eyebrow. Irene couldn't hide. Her members knew her all to well.

"Okay, I am thinking about it," she nodded in defeat. Yeri lifted the leader's chin, making her look at her, "Listen, no one is going to find out about it. And of course, we're not going to tell anyone. Understand?" Irene nodded with a pout.

"It's been almost six years and no one has noticed, what makes you think they'll notice now?" Yeri continued. Irene shook her head. Yeri was right.

Six years. Had it been that long already?

She had met Wendy when they were still trainees, it took them less than a few minutes to fall in love and less than three weeks to confess to each other. Irene would never forget the first time they had kissed which was no more than a week after the confession. Yes, their love story was the ordinary 'love at first sight' and Irene wasn't proud of that but all that mattered was that at the end she got the girl. She smiled at the thought.

"What is it?" Yeri couldn't help but smile too. Seeing their leader smile was a rare sight these days, so they treasured it every time it happened.

"Oh, it's nothing," Irene stood up after giving a pat on Yeri's back. She didn't want the maknae to know about their extremely awkward and cringe-worthy confession. Seulgi was the only one who knew somehow (probably begged Wendy to tell her - Wendy couldn't say no to Seulgi's puppy eyes) and she mocked them every time she got the chance, even after all these years. So, letting the maknaes know about it too was out of option, even though they had asked them countless times.

"Thank you, Yeri. You always know what to say to make me feel better."

Yeri rolled her eyes, "Sometimes I wonder who's the younger one here. You should be the one giving advice!" Irene playfully smacked the maknae's arm, "I always give you advice but you never listen."

"Yeah, because your advice is boring," Yeri muttered before quickly running to her room, knowing that Irene would smack her again. Irene laughed lightly. Sometimes she felt like a mum in their dorm. Even though they were all best friends, there were times when the four younger girls would act like a bunch of five year olds. Irene didn't mind though. She was used to it after so many years. And she loved it.


(...)


Keeping their confession a secret didn't last for too long after all. Six years wasn't long, for Irene at least. And all thanks to the evil maknaes. Irene should have known better. They always got what they wanted.

It was a starry night in Seoul, a few days after another successful comeback. Their new song 'Power Up' had gotten a Perfect All Kill and many other awards with only a few weeks of promotions. The girls couldn't be happier. They never forgot to thank their fans for their every achievement. It was all thanks to them after all.

The girls decided to celebrate that night by playing games and having a few drinks. The evil maknaes decided it was best to play a game of truth or dare, since they were a bit tipsy. Irene would have been the only one to disagree, because she knew the younger ones would ask ridiculous questions. But her competitive wouldn't say no when Joy started calling her a chicken and Yeri said, "You're scared you're gonna loose!"

Irene never lost.

Even Wendy wanted her to play, which was very unusual. It was probably the alcohol talking.

After a small argument, they all settled down in the living room's floor. Joy spread a few cards on the floor facing down.

"The game is going to be a little different this time," she announced and explained the new rules. Basically, they had to choose a card and if it was green it meant 'truth' and if it was red it meant 'dare'. The other players would randomly come up with a question or a dare.

Irene huffed, full aware of Joy's mischievous grin. There was no way Joy changed the rules 'just for fun' as she claimed. She was definetly hiding something. Irene drunk a long sip from her beer. This was going to be a long night.

"Unnie, you go first," Yeri pointed at Seulgi. The latter simply shrugged and picked a card.

"Dare," the dancer muttered when she saw the colour of the card.

One red. Irene counted in her head. She had to make sure Joy wasn't cheating.

"Okay, each one of us will smack your as hard as we can," Yeri suggested.

"Oh, come on..."

"That's ."

"That's too harsh, Yeri!"

Each member complained. Yeri rolled her eyes, "Chickens."

They all gasped in unison. Unbelievable. Red Velvet were talented, beautiful, even a little bit crazy...

But they weren't chickens.

"How dare you..."

"Seulgi stand up!"

Seulgi did so, even though she liked chickens. Yeri laughed in victory and stood first in line behind Seulgi.

After the third smack Seulgi was about to collapse. "I hate you..." she muttered in pain, glaring at Yeri. Joy was the only one left to smack Seulgi precious , but she refused to do so, saying, "I think she's had enough." Seulgi thanked her and quickly sat down.

"That means she lost," Yeri smirked. That kid was so competitive.

"I don't care," Joy muttered and sent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter