Ch.5

Little wolfie

   Trip to my house was quiet, not awkwardly quiet, but more like comfortably quiet.

   When we got to my house I quickly changed into one of Hyejinie’s dress that she has for dates. It was black dress, length mid thigh hanging on my shoulders only with thin stripes. I could move freely in it and it’s mattery was also a little slippery too. it had something like knot on front side in the middle of dress. In one word it was one y dress which I would never actually wear, or so I thought till today.

   I grabbed my wallet and checked myselt in the mirror quickly fixing my hair.

   When I came out of the house and back to the byuli unnie’s car, I saw her standing near her car waiting for me with that dark scarlet suit(worthless/love&hate stage outfit) of hers, that she changed into when we were still in her house, and it still once again took away my breath.

   “unnie why are you standing here?”

   [Byul’s POV]

   When I looked at her I thought I saw an angel in the iest black dress. She looked stunning to say the least.

   “wheeinah you are the most beautiful creature I’ve ever met.”

   “t-thank you unnie” she said with my favourite dimpled smile and a red face.

   “come on let’s get in the car”

   We got in the car and I drove her to one of my brother’s restourant. My brother Minseok or as he prefers others to call him Xiumin is owner of one of the most popular and luxurious chain of restourants and my other brother Minhyuk is CEO of popular game company, while I own couple of bars. What can I say our family is rich, even tho I don’t have parents and was raised by my older brothers. I still prefer to have normal comfy house, not some glamorous one.

   When we finally arrived Wheein looked surprised.

   “umm… are you sure this is the right place?”

   “what do you mean? Of course it is! Now let’s go inside”

   “o-okay”

   “Hi, you must be new employer. My name is Moon Byul Yi where can we sit?”

   “o-oh! Hello! Follow me I’ll take you to your seats”

   As we took out seats Wheein asked me something.

   “who are you? I mean you know how pricey this place is right?!”

   Her questiion made me chuckle, she was so cute with that shocked and worried expresion of hers.

   “yes,yes, I know. My brother is owner of this place, so when I have to meet up with people for work we usually come here.”

   “you are telling me that you are rich?”

   “well I’m kinda”

   “wait, really?”

   “um… yeah? by the way what are you doing, like what’s your job or passion?” I asked curiously.

   “I’m an artist actually”

   “wow really? that’s so cool, you’re so cool”

   “thanks unnie and you’re way cooler than I’m”

   “stop it you’re making me blush”

   “okay unnie I take it back you’re not cool, you’re cute~”

   When waitress came we ordered what we wanted. We talked a little about ourselves and after the breakfast I asked her where she would like to go and like a kid she said she wanted to go to amusement park, beacause she hasn’t been there for a long time. Just like she asked I took her there, but not before we went for a short shopping just to change into more comfy clothes.

   When we arrived and she came out of the car her eyes started sparkling like a kid’s. she was just like a puppy and I swear I could even see her tail wagging.

    After few rides we got hungry again and ate at the café near the park. We talked about a lot of thing. Wheein told me about her fears, about how her mother was treated by her father and how she was afraid of loving someone and making same mistake as her mother because it would be her first and last. But then she asked me what I was afraid of and I froze cuz I couldn’t answer her. I never had parent and my only family were my brothers and my best friend Yong, plus I was never afraid of dying and because of that I have no fear of physically getting hurt, but then it got to me the only thing I was afraid of was being lonely. Not alone, no, not that, but being lonely and not loved back by whoever “the one” would be for me. Not even a superatural creatures scared me and as I was thinking about this I started laughing.

   “why are you laughing unnie?”

   “cuz I’m afraid of loneliness as I’m afraid of not being loved by someone I’ll love and you’re afraid of falling in love with someone, it’s kinda ironic don’t you think?”

   “yeah it is indeed.”

   “I really like you Wheeinah and I know we met yesterday and all, but we got to know each other pretty well for this time being and even though I know about your fear I still want to ask you to be my girlfriend. But if you’re willing to we can start with being friend?”

   Wheein wasn’t answering and I started getting nervous.

   [Wheein’s POV]

   As I was listenin to byulie unnie talk it made me happy that she liked me back and was not against of starting with friendship first. I’m not sure what I want myself, but even if it scares me I want to be hers, so I told her that I needed some time to think. She didn’t say anything just nodded and we started to walk to her car.

   Byulie unnie looked so cool while driving but whenever she would look at me and smile she was instantly becoming cute with her nose scrunching up.

   It was already afternoon. She took me home, but both of us didn’t want to part ways yet, so she parked her car and we went on a little walk.

   I told her how I met my best friend Hyejing and she told me how she met with her best friend Yong whose whole name was Kim Yongsun, that half vampire.

   We talked all day getting to know each other. When we were in front of my house she suddenly stopped. I turned to look at her, but then she suddenly cupped my face with her hands and touched our foreheads together.

   “wheeinah I want to kiss you.” She said which made me blush furiously, but I still closed my eyes in anticipation of certain lips landing on mine, but I felt her kissing my forehead instead.

   That got me a little angry. Why? I don’t know myself, so I grabbed her by her shirt’s collar and crashed our lips.

   She got surprised at first, but soon she kissed me back with the same passion.

   Our tongues started fighting for dominance and I gladly let her win.

   When we finally pulled away for some air, we stared into each other’s eyes as our chest was heavily pulling up and falling down.

   I knew that today Hyejin wouldn’t be home as she was out having another “tinder” date, so I opened the door and pulled byulie unnie inside.

   “A-are you sure you want to do this?” she said with worries in her eyes which made me realise one thing-I already fell in love with her the moment I saw her so even if this was our last day of seeing each other then I don’t mind doing it with her, cuz I’ll never forget this moment as it will be my first time.

   “yes, unnie. I have never been so sure about anything other than being artist.”

 

 

   Thank you to everyone who subscribed and upvoted this story ^^ …so what do you guys think? ><