Ch.2

Little wolfie

   After they laid on bed Moonbyul started saying different names for animals, sometimes she would also mix human names, butWheein had no reaction to any of them. After all none of them were her name. By doing this Moonbyul wanted to know lil’ pup’s name, because she/it was too smart to be a stray dog or even a little wolf. By now Moonbyul was sure that Wheein was a dog which just looked like a wolf, nothing surprising about that.

   Wheein on the other hand wasn’t going to have any reaction even if latter would spell her name.she wanter Moonbyul to fall asleep faster.

   Moonbyul didn’t gave up on the names and it was going on a little while already. When Wheein looked at the clock that was hanging right in front of the bed, she got more scared. It was showing  4 o’clock of mignight/morning. Wheein had only two hours left to somehow sneak out, but she was also getting sleepy. Suddenly byulie hugged her from behind and snugled her face into Wheein’s fur. This made Wheein blush, but also feel secure. She didn’t know why this person who was still a stranger to her made her feel like this.

   While Wheein was thinking about her feelings byul in the latters arms, she fell asleep on her own too.

   Next morning it was already Wheein who was hunning byul in bed. Moonbyul was first to wake up. When she woke up and saw Wheein as a human, correction – as a very beatiful and y, but still cute woman, she was very surprised. She wanted to scream, but at the same time didn’t want to wake up the beautiful woman.

   Moonbyul stayed like that for a while until Wheein started to move a little bit. Wheein shot her eyes open and sat straight. This sudden move scared Moonbyul, but she was even more surprised when she realised that the woman was , fully .

   Wheein thought that this was it, that now she had to hide, because Moonbyul’d tell everyone about her and they would hunt her down. As this thought was creeping her out she didn’t realise how Moonbyul covered her.

 

 

 

hey, guys! umm... sorry for short chapters, I wanted to write a little bigger chapter, but I also wanted to update soon so here it is. hope you'll like it! ><