Ch.7

Little wolfie

   Wheein and byul exchanged their contacts and parted ways. Moonbyul promised to call Wheein after work that day.

   Wheein was home all day trying to draw something. She had so many ideas that morning and did a lot of little sketches for them, but now that she was waiting for byul's call, she couldn't do any of them on the big white canvas in front of her.

   Wheein sighed for the nth time in that hour.

   "What's wrong puppy?" Wheein got surprised by the sudden voice, but got even more surprised when she realized who was the owner of the voice. It was Moonbyul, the one she was waiting for.

   "B-byulie unnie? How did you get inside?"

   "When I got here I was going to knock but the door was slightly open, so I got in without bothering you." She said with a tender smile.

   "But why were you just looking at that canvas?"

   "I don't know. I know what I want to draw, but when I got everything ready I just couldn't start..." Wheein once again sighed.

   “can I help with something?”          

   “don’t think you can, but thanks for the offer?”

   “even if you’d have said yes, you gotta know that I at it” she said with a big laugh and made Wheein laugh too.

   “by the way I bought some fried chicken for you. Thought you’d work all day, cuz if I remember correctly you said you’ve the deadline for your last work in two days”

   “UUUUUUUUGGGHHH!!!!! DON’T REMIND ME THAT!” Wheein screamed as she messed her hair in despair.

   “hey,hey, calm down. You’re gonna make it I believe in you and now let’s eat.”

   “…okay~~~” Wheein said in her cute voice.

   After the dinner they had a little chat. It was getting late so Moonbyul got up to leave.

   “I’ll be taking my leave now, so I’ll see you tomorrow, angel” Moonbyul said as she prepared to leave. “I’ll be waiting for a masterpiece from you tomorrow and call me when you finnish it, I wanna be first one who see it”

   “ugh! Unnie you’re so greasy!” Wheein said as she opened the door for her.

   “oh! I think I forgot something”

   “I think you got everything you came with un…” Wheein couldn’t finnish her sentence properly, when she felt a pair of lips landing on her own. She got surprised but quickly kissed Moonbyul back, but now with more passion than her.

   “be careful on your way home unnie!”

   “as you wish my angel!” Moonbyul said with a wink.

   “ugh why is she always so greasy… this unnie…” Wheein said to herself, but deep down she loved it.

   That night Wheein couldn’t sleep, because she got inspiration that she needed and drew all nigh long. As promised when she finished, which was already in the morning, she texted Moonbyul, never really expecting her to come that early so just took a pic of it, to show byul after she would meet her client who ordered it.

   But of course Moonbyul came to see it first. She was amazed to say the least. She actually couldn’t move for several minutes there.

   “umm… unnie, that’s actually not everything that I drew. I drew something for you today on sunrise, but it’s a little messy, cuz I didn’t want to forget even a detail when it came to my mind. Hope you’ll like it” Wheein said shyly as she took a drawing which at first was laid backwards to wall, cuz it was still not dry.

   The drawing was of a woman sitting on a red moon, in red clothes. In the background were lot’s of stars and something like orange ocean. It was exact definition on Moon Byul and most probably that was the reason why it’s name was that.

   Yet again Moonbyul was shocked.

   “Wheeinah you deserve the world you know?!” she said elatingly and in almost a whisper, but still loud enough for latter to hear.

 

 

sorry for the late update and on top of that it's kinda short, but I think I'll update in two or three days... hope you'll like this