Ch.13

Little wolfie

   After Wheein’s little breakdown we cuddled for maybe an hour and dressed up. Because neither of us really had the job that obligated us to work every day we decided to stay home for today. Soon, maybe in a week or so there will be a full moon and it will be my first time seeing Wheein’s transforming process. I think I’m a little too much excited to see the puppy that I picked up a few weeks ago.

   She was so so so cute that day. I just hope that nothing will happen in the meantime.

   “hey, ‘yall! Did you missed us?” Hwasa said as she barged in our house together with yong.

   “hmp, I thought that she hated vampires no matter half or not” I whispered to wheeinie.

   “yeah… I thought the same…” she whispered back as we exchanged weird looks, but quickly left it for another time.

   “how could we miss you when you already were here officially today?” asked Wheein with an almost emotionless face.

   “oh, yeah! about that, how many times did you guys do it?” Hyejin asked us with one eyebrow slightly raised and  with a smirk on her face.

   “HYEJIN-AH!” screamed both yong and my puppy. They both looked so flustered that I couldn’t not laugh.

    “and what are you laughing for, huh?!” Wheein said as she nudged me.

   “sorry babe, but you and yong looked so embarrassed at that question” I said as I still continued to laugh.

   “and why aren’t you embarrassed about it?” now yong asked me.

   “why should I be? We were making love yesterday, so why should I be embarrassed about that?” Wheein blushed at my words and hid her face with her hair. That was so cute. Everything she does is cute though.

   “oooh! Someone got embarrassed at sweet words” Hyejin continued to tease Wheein.

   “ come on Hyejin-ah, enough of teasing”

   “okay, but first tell me who was on top?”

   “wha-what? No, why?”

   “wait a minute unnie. Why are you so flustered by THIS question? Don’t tell me it was wheeinie”

   “YES, IT WAS ME SO WHAT ABOUT THAT, HUH?!” Wheein answered her back and now I was the embarrassed one left. I wish there would be a hole so I could crawl down in it and stay there forever.

   “okay guys enough of that.” Said yongdunnie after seeing me this embarrassed for the first time in our whole friendship.

   “we are here, because I found something about those guys who attacked me and in the process byulie too.”

   “wait, but how even the best detectives that I hired didn’t find anything?” I quickly said as embarrassment was now long gone and forgotten.

   “I went to my dad…” even just the thought of yong, my dear friend, visiting her dad made me pale. I ran to her to check if she was hurt somewhere.

   “a-are you okay? Did he do something to you? How did you run away from him? where is he right now?”

   “ calm down byul-ah. I’m okay don’t worry. No, he didn’t do anything to me. I didn’t have to run away and I have no idea where is he right now, but he told me that they were people who betrayed him and wanted to blackmail him through me”

   “but you both hate each other! How could they blackmail him with you?!”

   “ yeah… apparently they didn’t know about it, that’s why he didn’t do anything to me when I met him. he thought that they have already done enough beating.”

   “okay, but where are those who attacked us?”

   “in his ‘throne’ room or whatever the hell he calls it! their heads are hanged right above the dining table.

   “yeah… I remember that room…” I said as shivers went down my spine remembering the sight of it.

   “wow, guys you sound like her dad is count Dracula or something like that” Hyejin said with a little laugh to lighten the mood, but…

   “wait, why are you guys exchanging those looks? Is it really him?” we both silently nodded our heads at her question.

    “TELL ME WHERE IS HE!” Hyejin started screaming at yong as she grabbed her by her shirt’s collar.

   “calm down Hyejin-ah” Wheein grabbed her and pulled away from Yongsun.

   “I don’t know anymore… this was my last chance of seeing him. He changes his location every time someone uninvited visits him. I’m sorry, but even if I knew his location I’d not tell you. No one is able to kill him and plus he has armies of vampires and I don’t know how but even some witches.”

   “he was the one who killed my family… every one of them…” Hyejin started crying. I never thought that I’d see her cry. She always had this powerful appearance.

   All four of us have only pain connected to our parents. Me and Hyejin lost them, yong and Wheein hate their dads. It’s surprising how much we are different from each other but still have so much in common.

 

 

 

 

   Hi, don't forget to stream MAMAMOO's comeback on November 14th guys and thanks for reading ^^ idk when will be next update tho... I hope it will be soon like this one XD also don't forget to vote for MAMAMOO on mamavotes