Ch.4

Little wolfie

   Wheein’s POV

   “wha.. what?”

   Did I mishear it?! If not why would she say that, we barely know each other. No, no, no, no! even if she said that I can’t let my hopes up. I’m werewolf which means I’m half wolf and that part of me can only love once, so I shouldn’t fall for human who can break my heart eventually. I can’t let that happen to me too, my mom’s experience was enough lesson for me.

   “umm… Did I say that outloud?” byulie unnie asked.

   “… yeah, you did.”

   “oh! I’m sorry… I just – I’ve never seen someone so beautiful, y, cute and hot all at the same time and that dimple when you smiled just… ugh! I don’t know... I’ve never met someone like you I guess..” she said with a shy smile.

   If that’s her way of saying that she likes me then I want to answer the same, but I shouldn’t.

   “ugh! Forget everything I said, I don’t want to make you uncomfortable.” She said with a little sadness in her eyes.

   She walked in the kitchen and called out asking what I prefer to eat. I said that anything is fine with me. I can actually eat everything, but I still prefer meat.

   I sat down on the couch awkwardly. I’ve asked her if she needs a help, but she said no. well it’s not like I can really do anything, so I was more or less relieved.

   After sometime she came out of kitchen a little sweaty and clearly embarassed.

   “uh… umm… sorry. I don’t really cook a lot or at all, so umm… I might have overcooked the dish, sooo do you mind if we go out and eat in the restourant?”

   She looked guilty so of course I agreed, but I have this feeling that I could never say no to her in the first place.

   “yes! Yes, of course! But I don’t have a wallet or change of clothe, so do you mind if we drop by at my place?”

   “okay, but only in one condition!”

   “and what would that be?” I asked innocently not having a clue about what she wanted.

   “promise me that you WILL NOT run away!” she said with her husky voice that I came to like so much.

   “I would never run away from a date with you.” I said flirtatiously.

   I don’t know what got into me, but GOD does she make me feel weird.

 

 

 

Again sorry for the small chapter, but for sometime I’ll be updating like this. This past week I’m not in my best shape, so please bear with me ><