Ch.15

Little wolfie

   “what’s so emergency that you had to collect us this early in the morning huh, byul?” yong said in annoyance.

   “well you two don’t come and ditch us so I had to call you like this, yong!” byul answered with the same annoyance.

   “okay, so what is it? spill” yong answered back.

   “you know that Irene is coming back right?”

   “duh, we are besties”

   “well my bestie wants to make your bestie a surprise party tonight when she will fly back, so seul asked me to bring my puppy and you, but you should also come Hyejin-ah” last part she told of course to Hyejin.

   “don’t get me wrong unnie I love parties and all, but why should I come? As I understand she didn’t invite me” Hyejin said questionably.

   “oh, cut the bull crap! Like we don’t know you are ing” Wheein said and everyone was so shocked at the words she chose, they were looking at her with their mouths agape.

   “what did you say?” yong asked who seemed to be the most surprised one of them all.

   “what? You can’t tell me I’m wrong cuz I know I’m right”

   “Wheein-ah I think all of us more surprised of you swearing not what you stated” byul said now a little amused at this.

   “oh” was the only thing Wheein could say.

   “mhm” byul answered with her head a little nodding and hardly containing her laughter.

   “okay, but how did u guys know”

   “we have eyes Hyejin-ah, but I’m curious are you just sleeping with eachother or…?”

   “just ” yong answered shortly and pretty quickly.

   “okay enough with that, and I don’t care of what you guys have to say you all are coming” byul stated with finality in her voice.

   “okay, I don’t have anything to do anyway” said Hyejin as yong agreed with her saying “me too”.

   “okay then I’ll text you the time when you should be ready and in the meantime I have to go buy some stuff seul asked me to” byul said as she slowly stood up.

   “oh then can I come with you? I’ll help” Wheein said while flapping her hands and acting like a puppy she is.

   “of course you are coming, I won’t leave you alone sitting in the house or going with these two either they will be just clowning around”

   “HEY!” yong and Hyejin said in unison, after just cracking up in laughter.

   “unnie what are we buying?” Wheein asked after they left.

   “alcohol” byul answered shortly. “Seulgi already bought cake and other stuff just asked me to buy alcohol”

   “are we buying champagne then?” Wheein asked curiously.

   “well few bottles of that and other stuff too depends on people’s preferences I guess”

   “umm… unnie, what did you wanted to ask me?” Wheein said cautiously.

   “what do you mean? I didn’t say anything? I’m confused”

   “after that night I thought about it yesterday too and I couldn’t get it out of my mind so I thought I would just ask. Unnie what did you meant that night a few days ago by saying you want to ask me something but it’s early?” at Wheein’s words byul’s steps faltered and she stopped walking.

   “I-I… I…” byul got so nervous she started stuttering and didn’t know what to say, to lie to Wheein and come up with some excuse because her insecurities just started screaming or she should say it knowing that if thinking logically it will just make the  younger happy.

   “it’s ok-” Wheein’s word got cut off by byul.

   “no, I want to say it, it’s just sometimes my insecurities kick in and mostly I shut down, but I’m glad that you asked cuz I could possibly never ask you to move in with me on my own” as she said that she was looking anywhere but at Wheein. when on the other hand Wheein thought she was too adorable and was restraining herself to laugh. In the end byul noticed her shaking shoulders and looked at Wheein.

   “ar-are you laughing?”

   “n-no? I just couldn’t resist your cuteness and adorableness, sowwy” she said with her irresistible puppy eyes knowing too well it would melt even devil’s heart.

   Byul just hugged her and asked “so?”

   “of course you big baby, but you know that I’m telling this to yong unnie and hyejinie right?!”

   “meanie” byulie said and pouted, but Wheein just pecked her lips and she just didn’t care anymore.

 

 

 

sorry for long wait and thnx for reading :*