Ch.14

Little wolfie

[Byul’s POV]

Two months passed like nothing. I saw Wheein’s transformation fully and then we were cuddling all night. She didn’t even once go out with Hyejin and others to run and be free in that one magical night that comes every 24 days. I told her to go and have some fun, but she still stayed with me. I couldn’t hide how happy that made me, I love her but when she actually becomes puppy(that she always will be for me) looks at me with those eyes, her tail wagging, ears perked and fluffy fur all over her body I just can’t hold myself and start to squish her fluffy doggy cheeks and hug her to death. I mean how can anyone handle this adorableness?!

In the meantime, yong got closer to Hyejin. They started doing stuff together, going out for shopping and sometimes even ditching me and Wheein for our girls’ nights! I’m happy they got closer, but now I have this unpleasant feeling that something bad might happen or maybe it’s just my insecurity telling me I can’t be happy for a long time. I just know one thing, that no matter what I’ll be beside Wheein.

As I was thinking about all this, the angel in my arms has woken up and was staring at me, then she kissed my neck and snapped me out of my trans.

“angel…” at this nickname I gave her, she always gives me the brightest smile that I wouldn’t trade it on anything in this world.

“what were you thinking unnie?”

“I was thinking about you” I paused for a few seconds and then continued “and that I’m the luckiest person on earth to be able to hold an angel like you in my arms, giving you kisses, loving you and most importantly seeing that lone dimple every day”

“stop being greasy this early in the morning unnie!” she answered with a small laugh.

“that was just truth, but if you really don’t want me getting greasy then we have dress up”

“but I wanna cuddle some more” she said using those puppy eyes knowing very well how weak I’m for them.

“nope. No. that won’t work like last time. I know you have a deadline tomorrow and you aren’t even close to finishing that drawing”

“but unnie…” she started whining

“Wheein-ah I just don’t want you to get scold. Again.”

After a few seconds, she muttered a quiet ‘okay’ and lazily started getting off of me. Looking at her I couldn’t take it so pulled her back, kissed her and said “okay, but only 15 minutes maximum you got it?”

“YES UNNIE!”

After 3 or 4 minutes she was already asleep while hugging me and having her head, more likely nose, in the crook of my neck. I don’t know why but she loves smelling exactly that spot on my neck and then she always falls asleep really quickly. I guess that’s a werewolf thing.

I sighed knowing that I really have to wake her up in a few minutes and I also have to go to work.

“hey, are you spacing out again?” Seulgi said to me snapping me out of my thoughts.

“ah, sorry”

“what were you thinking?”

“I don’t know myself” she laughed at my answer.

Seulgi is one of my best friends almost like a little sister to me, but we also work together. She is the general manager of the bars I own. I don’t really like this job, being owner has its perks like money but it’s not what I wanted or what I love. Well, anyway I will still work for a while and I know this will sound like I’m hurrying things but until I’ll marry Wheein and find the perfect place for us I’ll work my off.

“by the way seul, how is Irene doing?”

“oh! Good thing that you asked. You know that she took a job offer in America for six months, so this week she is returning and I want to make her a surprise party so will you, yong and your girlfriend come?”

“you’re not having a party just to get to know my girlfriend do you?” I asked her with one brow lifted up, and we both laughed afterwards.

“I’m asking cuz that’s something you’d actually do” I said in between laugh.

“well, you are always talking about her but haven’t even showed her pictures to me, so I’m starting to think that it’s just an imaginary girlfriend that you have”

“what?”

“you love taking pictures, when they come out pretty you always brag about them and you especially brag if it’s some random woman’s ‘perfect’ shot so that is definitely weird now that you haven’t shown anything”

“hmm… that’s because she IS really perfect and I don’t want to show those pictures to anyone”

“I’m happy for you, now we can go on double dates too” she said excitedly.

“I really can’t understand how all those girls fall for you thinking like you are cool or badass when all you really are is a child” I said shaking my head in disbelief and soon after chuckling. She pouted and threw baby punches at me which wasn’t hurtful at all.

“okay, okay calm down, and don’t you have work to do?”

“hmp…” and with that, she left.

Today was tough, but thinking about Wheein takes all the tiredness away.

As soon as I opened the door she ran towards me and jumped on me almost making me lose my balance and fall.

“missed me that much?”I said while hugging her back.

“mhm” she answered simply.

“did you finish the drawing?”

“ugh! Why do you have to ask? But yes I did and I’m so tired right now” she started to whine.

“you did well. I’m also tired, so let’s watch some movie and cuddle”

“sounds perfect to me”

We cuddled all afternoon and fell asleep like that. Sound of wind blowing woke me up suddenly. I didn’t want to wake up Wheein but her back will hurt tomorrow if she won’t sleep comfortably in a bed, that’s why I lifted her up in my arms and went to bedroom laying her down in her bed.

Ugh… I want to ask her to move in with me, but I can’t find any good place… I’m not even good with choosing those types of things, but I also don’t know if she will agree…

“I want to ask you something angel, but I’m afraid it’s still too early for it so I’ll wait a little more…” I whispered in her ear, kissed her temple and fell asleep while pulling her closer to me.

 

 

 

 

   ugh, finally... I hope I won't have this long pause from this ff anymore