Ch.12

Little wolfie

[Byul’s POV]

   Ugh, the light is so bright. Everything hurts… and I’m thirsty.

   “…mmm”

   She is sleeping so peacefully… I can’t believe what this sweet little puppy did yesterday, but now I really have to wash up.

   Byul got slowly and maybe a little painfully got up and went to the bathroom. She washed of dried blood off of her and cleaned herself down there too.

   Oh, that took longer than I thought. I was there for almost an hour and a half. Now I have to wake up my puppy.

   She said as a small soft smile appeared on her face.

   “hey, puppy it’s time to wake up” I whispered in her ear but she doesn’t even notice it.

   “oh what can I do with you” I said as I was leaning down beside her but she suddenly pulled me down and kissed me passionately.

   “good morning pup-…” I stopped as she pulled the cover off of me and started undressing me.

   “you wanna go on from where we stopped?” I told her with a smirk but she just ignored it, which made a little anxious.

   When she undressed me fully, she stopped and stared at me. Her eyes became glassy.

   “Hey what’s wrong Wheein-ah” I said as soft as I could, as if, if I didn’t pick right word she would break down on me.

   “I-I… I did this to you… I hurt you yesterday and didn’t even stop. I just did what the thing inside of me wanted…” her tears fell down and that broke my heart into million pieces. “I’m so sorry… please don’t leave me… I promise I’ll never do something like this again” she said between sniffles and it felt so painful like someone ripped my heart out still beating and squeezed it until it would be torn apart.

   “hey, hey Wheein-ah! Don’t worry, remember I told you to do anything you wanted… this is nothing” I said last part as I showed her bite marks “I don’t even feel any pain, see?!” I said as I squeeze down the lightest mark and endured the stinging pain coming from it. “ and don’t you ever dare to think that something like this will make me leave you, cause it won’t. I love you baby and I will not leave you no matter what, you hear me?”

   “bu-but…”

   “no buts. I’m not your father and you’re not your mother. We aren’t them and I’ll make sure that we will never become them I promise” I said this and hugged her tightly.

   It won’t be easy but I’ll make her insecurities go away, I have to make sure that she will always be happy.

 

 

 

   I know this is a small update but I'll update another one pretty soon(I think). I hope you'll like this chapter. love you all and thanks for reading ^^