Ch.8

Little wolfie

   It’s been already two weeks since Wheein and Moonbyul met. They have been seeing each other everyday since then. After that one time Moonbyul didn’t make any move or hint that would lead them to and Wheein is kind of frustrated about that as well as confused to why. She wants to know why Moonbyul is like this, so she decided that today she will ask.

   It’s already evening and Moonbyul has to pick her up as she promised, but she was nowhere to be seen even though she is always on time. Wheein got worried after 10 minutes of waiting so she tried to call her, but byul wasn’t answering. That didn’t help bad thoughts running inside Wheein’s brain at all. Wheein then called Hyejin and asked if she knew where byul was, they got close really fast, but she said she didn’t so now Wheein got really worried. She quickly changed in something more comfy like sweat pants, sneakers and a t-shirt and ran out of the house. She knew where byul lived so that was the first place that came to her mind. When she got there door was open, there were some marks and traces of fight. Wheein could smell four scents: one really warm and nice which was obviously Moonbyul’s, the other one was what was also known to her it was Yongsun’s as she guessed, because that smell always was on byul, even if it was almost fading it still was there, always… and other two were totally unknown and very unpleasant to her nose.

   When she got in she saw blood there. She got so scared that something might have happened to byul. There were also four types of blood and what scared her the most was that the pool of blood had the most scent of both yong and byul. There were also the most recent traces left maybe an hour ago that led to byul’s bathroom.

   Wheein quickly rushed there.and there she was Moonbyul fully covered in blood, smells of which were so mixed wheein couldn’t understand if it was mostly byul’s  or not. There also was unknown woman to Wheein’s eyes, but not unknown to her nose. She thought that most probably it was Yongsun.

   After Wheein recovered from her second lasting shock she quickly picked up passed out Moonbyul and placed her on her bed in her bedroom, then she did the same for yong too, after what she called Hyejin, told her everything and asked her to come over and bring some medicine with her.

   Hyejin came really quickly and with all the medicine needed. When they sanitarized and treated all of their wounds byul and yong slowly started to regain their consciousness.

   Wheein didn’t have time to cry before, but when she saw Moonbyul opening her eyes she burst out in trears.

   “w-why are y-you cr-crying angel?” said Moonbyul while wiping her tears.

   “I got so scared… never do that again… always answer my calls!”

   “w-will do ma’am” she said with half chuckle half cough.

   “by the way what happened to you guys? Whose smell is so unpleasant and almost rotten smell? And what did they wanted from you?” asked Hyejing while also glaring at yong.

   “hello~ is there something on my face? By the way my name is Yongsun!” she said with a big smile on her face even though she was still hurt.

   “yeah, vampire... answer my questions and why aren’t you already healed too?” Hyejin said with a little growl with it and especially accenting vampire.

   “I got miserably beaten by those unpleasant smelling guys, when byul tried to help she also got some fists to her face. I don’t know who or what they were, but they weren’t humans, vampires or even werewolves like you and I have no idea what they wanted from me, only me…” yong said with a sad smile, then she looked at Wheein “I’m sorry that byul also got beaten and you had to worry. I tried protecting her, but she just couldn’t sit still and wait for them to-…”

   “ TO WHAT KILL YOU?! HELL NO!”

   “well I’m glad she helped or then you’d have died” Wheein said with smile so warm that yong couldn’t held her uwus anymore.

   “ugh! What did byul do in her previous life to deserve you?” yong whined cutely.

   “YAH! At least I’m not a vampire who has to drink blood to be alive!”

   “HALF!!!!”

   “so what?! You think half really changes anything important?”

   “still I’m human, even if half!”

   “human she says”

   “what did you say?!”

   “what you heard VAMPIRE”

   “now you’re just asking for a fight!”

   “hmp! Like an old hag like you can do anything to me!”

   “well you said it yourself that I’m ‘vampire’ didn’t you!”

   “…ummm…uh… guys can you stop?” Wheein said with her puppiest eyes.

   “OF COURSE WHEEINIE! This just asked for it!” first part yong said in her cutest voice like she was talking to a baby, but changed so quickly to annoyed one.

   “and who is here?!”

   “ you who else?!”

   They were fighting even though they were injured. People would even think that they injured each other like that. Hyejin just couldn’t take this anymore so she smacked both of their heads and told them to stop or she would be glad to kill them. They immediately stopped.

   Turned out Moonbyul wasn’t deeply injured and more of it was just yong’s blood. She just had some scratches and bruises on her face and was mainly injured in her stomach area, not too deep, but enough for her to need some rest and someone taking care of her.

   Yong quickly recovered after drinking some animals blood and eating a lot of pizza. Hyejin still didn’t trust her, but still she took a liking in her without even realizing.

 

 

   Man~ I dunno how this turned out like this, so I’m also surprised -_- hope you guys will like it! also I'm always apologising when updating for different reasons and even now I said I'll be updating in two or three days but ended up with six, so thanks for bearing with me ^^