Ch.3

Little wolfie

   Byul’s POV

   I fell asleep hugging a cute dog, but woke up with a beautiful and cute woman hugging me. I got a little scared, but she is soooo beautiful I don’t want to wake her up.

   Wait a minute! She can’t be a werewolf can she?! She was so small… and cute… I’m interestedwhat made her cry tho. I’ll ask her everything when she will wake up I guess…

   After a while she woke up. That startled me a little bit, but HOLLY SH!T! She is ! Damn she is so HOT! Wait… she looks scared?

   I covered her with blanket that we shared. She flinched at my touch.

   “Are you okay?” I asked

   “Uh… umm…”

   She looks so scared right now, that makes me want to hug her.

   “Don’t worry… umm… I won’t tell anyone”

   She was surprised, but I don’t know at my words or at my calm reaction. When she furrowed her brows and looked at me she was so cute.

   “I… umm… I’ve a friend who is also unique like you. I mean she isn’t a werewolf, but she is also unique. She is half vampire half human, she is a dhampire.” I said slowly and was nervous, didn’t want to scare her, even tho I should be scared, but she looks too cute and small to scare anyone, not to say hurt.

   “Oh… So you aren’t gonna do anything to me?”

   “No! of course not! But I’ve some questions.”I said as I stood up and started to walk toward the closet. I looked at her and said:”Is it okay to ask?” she nodded shyly

   God how can she become cuter with every move she makes?!

   “First of all you already know my name, so can I get yours, cutie?

   “Wheein” she said shyly, yet again.

   “So Wheein, don’t you wanna dress up in some of my clothes or you prefer to be , cuz honestly I don’t mind”

   She furiously blushed and hid under the blanket. She then asked for clothes, but was so embarassed that only extended her hand from under the cover. I handed her some clothes that I thought would fit her perfect body and took some for me too. I quickly changed in other room.

   When I came back she was still dressing up. I don’t know why, but I’m mesmerized by her. Gladly she didn’t notice me. After she was done I coughed to get her attention and ask her what I wanted to ask this whole morning.

   “I’ve one more question. Why were you crying in the woods yesterday, if it’s not a secret?”

   “I’m small as you already know and I also got lost, so I was scared… scared of hunters” last part she said quietly almost whisering, but I heard.

   “I’m glad I found you then!” I said with my attractive smile.

   She got shy… she gets shy sooo easily that I even want to .

   “Come on, let’s eat something. I’m, starving!” I said as I motioned to kitchen.

   “umm Moonbyul-ssi… why are you so kind to me?”

   Her question made me chukle a little.

   “well, first of all you’re very beatiful and cute. Second of all you were scared, third I’m REALLY HUNGRY and by the way call me Moonbyul or just byul”

   “Okay, byulie unnie!” it was first time she smiled and first time I saw as lone dimple on her right cheek made it’s appearance.

   “God… I think I’m in love…” I said dumbfoundedly, without even realizing it.

 

 

 

Hey guys! Thanks for everyone who is reading this and sorry if there are any mistakes in this chapter. My eyes hurt a little bit so I couldn’t reread.