Chicken Drumsticks

Byun, the Californian Prince

"Would it be weird if I were to randomly show up at the Byuns and ask Jongdae to help me ask Baekhyun out?"

 

Yixing stopped playing on his keyboard before spinning his whole body around to face the younger banging his drumsticks on the small drum. Chanyeol continued to bang on the instrument until he saw the elder's eyes on him. He gave him a small cheeky smile before opening his mouth. "I do like him, Yixing," he said confidently. The remark he made caused the tips of his ears to burn red for the prince to see.

 

Gawking and lost of words, Yixing placed his folded hands on his lap before giving him an unsure look. "Do you think it's that easy? This Baekhyun you speak of is a foreigner. You'd hurt yourself if he leaves one day and finds another person—" Chanyeol felt his pulse speed up once he heard the words 'finding another person' and proceeded to bang on his drum, completely cutting off the elder. 

 

Literally a day before going to Japan, Yixing was stuck at home having to listen to Chanyeol make impossible scenarios of him and Baekhyun. Although it was cute, it was way too impossible to even attempt trying to score a date with Baekhyun. No matter how many times Yixing will tell the younger to revise the plans, they grew more complex. However, the elder had to ponder and actually contemplate on taking Chanyeol as his plus-one to the birthday celebration in Japan. Yet he had to be careful because Chanyeol has no idea that he knows Baekhyun like he does.

 

"Chanyeol—" Yixing attempted while the drumming became louder. "Chanyeol—" The younger began to go louder than loud. "Chan—"

 

Chanyeol threw his drumsticks on the ground and began to cry out while throwing his back against the sofa with his hands on his face. "I CAN'T! I'M TOO SCARED NOW! I DON'T THINK I CAN EVER COME ACROSS THAT STAGE WITH BAEKHYUN!" Yixing began to have second thoughts before watching Chanyeol snatch his phone besides him when he felt the familiar vibration near his leg. Maybe dragging him to Japan to hopefully fufill his desire won't be too bad. "Oh? Baekhyun is going to Japan with Jongdae? Aren't you going to Japan?" Maybe it is as easy as it sounds. Yixing replied yes and Chanyeol scurried into his room to pack up. Maybe he is starting to regret his kindness.

 

[Byun, the Californian Prince]

 

Guess who? It's me :")

Because of how lazy I've become due to graduating high school and taking my long awaited break, I've came back to resume all of my works. I want to apologize to those who have been longing to see what will happen with the boys. I am officially back and will find motivation to write again! I will be releasing a new summer fic soon, so please anticipate on that. I will promote it once I finish planning and perfecting the storyline. Once again, thank you for waiting and I hope you look forward to the new updates. Please subscribe, comment, and upvote! 

 

[Byun, the Californian Prince]